Come work for a company that’s committed to the success of each and every employee. A place where innovators and collaborators come together and build on each other’s talents.
FCT provides industry-leading title insurance, default solutions and other real estate related products and services to legal, lending, valuation and real estate professionals across Canada. With FCT, you will have the opportunity to build a meaningful career. Join us as we continue to do exciting work and make a big impact on our colleagues, customers and communities.
We are continually searching for great talent; individuals who possess a deep commitment to the customers and markets we serve. If you would like to join a company that is committed to the success of each employee and offers challenge, purpose and the opportunity to grow both personally and professionally in a team-oriented environment, you’ll enjoy a career with us!
Here’s how you’ll contribute:
- Prepare/review documents as required, including search of title; consistently applying -Underwriting Guidelines, as applicable, to all files.
- Complete all Requests for Insurance, as mandated and as required in individual lender Procedures, within documented Service Level Agreements
- Respond to all communications, in accordance with our best practice standards, applying STAR Qualities.
- Develop internal and external partnerships to enhance overall customer service experience.
- Complete daily Quality Control as per audit guidelines.
- Responsible for handling inbound and/or outbound customer calls.
- Assist with reports, filing and data entry as required.
Here’s what you’ll bring:
- Previous experience in the financial and/or legal environment is considered an asset.
- Possess strong customer service skills with a focus on building relationships.
- Possess strong attention to detail with the ability to manage competing priorities within a busy office environment.
- Ability to exercise good judgment in protecting confidential information.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage competing priorities
- Working knowledge of Social media automation tools
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office products (Word, Excel)
Our core hours of operation are 8:30 a.m. -9:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
The Great Place to Work® Institute has named FCT one of Canada’s Top 50 Best Workplaces and one of the Best Workplaces in Canada for Women. We’re also one of Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces™ in North America.
By joining us, you will not only be part of an award-winning organization, you will be part of a workforce that is engaged and empowered to succeed.
Thank you for considering FCT. We look forward to meeting you.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, a request for accommodation will be accepted as part of FCT’s hiring process.
To avoid any delays in the recruitment process, if you require accommodation to apply, please provide your accommodation needs in advance. You may also be required to submit adequate medical/other documentation to Human Resources to support your request for accommodation.
FCT is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an active nondiscrimination program. All recruitment, hiring, placements, transfers, promotions, training, compensation, benefits, discipline, and other terms and conditions of employment will be on the basis of the qualifications of the individual regardless of race, colour, place of origin, ethnic origin, citizenship, handicap (including mental and physical disability), sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, creed (religion), marital status, family status (being in a parent/child relationship), age, or any other basis prohibited by the applicable provincial or federal human rights legislation.