Junior .NET Developer
City: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Position ID: J1020-1006
Employment Type: Full Time
We are looking for a Junior .NET Developer who is passionate about being part of CGI, a global leading IT consulting services provider within the telecom industry.
Are you ready for this?
Your future duties and responsibilities:
– Producing code using .NET languages (C#, VB.NET)
– Develop, test and implement mission critical applications
– Collaborate with internal teams and client
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
– Proven experience in hands on development working in a .NET environment a MUST
– Full stack development experience with emphasis on Front end
– Strong communication (oral and written) and time management skills
– Consulting skills; comfort and confidence to interact with client and CGI technical and management teams
– Leadership skills
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change-supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.