NTT Data Services
Req ID: 110062
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Junior Full Stack Developer to join our team in VICTORIA, British Columbia (CA-BC), Canada (CA).
What you will do:
- Contribute to the end-to-end codebase of an application including rich frontends, thoughtful APIs, and well designed databases
- Work collaboratively with an Agile team to deliver applications iteratively, and incorporate feedback into future iterations
- Define and implement modern DevOps practices for new projects, or mature them on existing applications
- Effectively manage scope and client expectations on individual assignments
Who you are:
A software developer who:
- Strong core object-oriented design and coding skills and experience with server-side technologies such as .NET, Java, Python, or Node.JS
- Has the ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Bonus points if you:
- Are experienced in distributed (multi-tiered) systems and relational databases
- Used and/or integrated open source technologies in a production environment
- Have worked in Agile teams
- Are local to, or live in, Victoria
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Job Segment: Developer, Consulting, Java, Programmer, Information Technology, Technology