Position at Nakisa
Nakisa is a global leader in enterprise business solutions for Organization Design and Accounting and Compliance. Nakisa delivers innovative, forward-thinking, and robust human resource and financial management (including real estate) solutions that advance business strategies. Nakisa has built top of the line software solutions which are being used by the Fortune 1000 of today.
We believe the key to our success is our unity in thought and action. As we are continuously improving, we work hard to ensure Nakisa’s values (Fairness, Integrity, Service, and Humility) drive our behaviors at all levels.
Our solutions have excelled in the market and we are committed to excel in its delivery and implementation aiming for our customers to have the best possible experience in their journey with Nakisa.
Do you have what it takes to continuously provide outstanding development support? We are looking for a Junior Developer – Application Support to focus on providing a superior experience to our global enterprise clients. As a member of the Nakisa Support team, you’ll work directly with our support engineers, Developers, Product Management, and of course our clients to create a compelling user experience for all our clients.
In this role, you’ll be helping support engineers with their development services to provide various solutions to the client to ensure their issues are resolved in a timely manner. If you are interested in joining a growing company with the opportunity to stretch and impact the product and user’s life, this role is for you!
- Understand client’s issues, diagnose the problem by using code debugging techniques, follow the support workflow, and provide solutions such as scriptwriting, bug fixes, and … to resolve the issue.
- Participate in calls with global clients and work with teams in various locations to provide great support.
- Work with the company’s R&D, Cloud Services, Product and Account Management team every day to solve client’s application issues and meet our SLAs.
- Be able to write well-designed, testable, and efficient codes with great documentation.
- Triage of support issues via the ticketing system (Jira) with help of the support engineers.
- Manage technical and product issues and escalations, delivering the highest level of client satisfaction.
- Have fun!
Monitor & Training
- Analyze the type of tickets the support team receives and work with other teams to provide permanent fixes.
- Identifying client’s and support engineer’s needs and cultivate a relationship with the Dev & Cloud team to create solutions to address them.
- Provide training to other support team members on the code, resolutions, and other topics as you see needed.
- Making sure our online knowledge base is populated with the solutions for each diagnosis of the issues/bugs.
- Attend Product, Dev, cloud, support training on a weekly basis to ensure you the latest knowledge all the time.
Being an expert
- Be the person trusted by the support team & client because of your product knowledge and your empathy!
- Read about our latest codes, technologies, and product features so that you can be the expert on our solutions.
- Become the expert in training the team and help with the onboarding of new hires.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Programing.
- 2-3 years of experience as Java Developer/ Support Developer with a good understanding of databases.
- Ability to prioritize numerous tasks and coordinate activities across multiple functional areas and locations.
- A self-starter who is eager to learn new concepts and dive into unknown territory. A steep learning curve is guaranteed!
Good to have
- Experience with Web Technologies, XML, Cloud, and Operating Systems (Linux).
- Knowledge of Cloud computing environments (preferably AWS/Azure) and continuous delivery.
- Hands-on experience in HR or Financial modules of SAP.
If your experience is close to what we’re looking for, please consider applying.