You will join a world-class team of engineers and data scientists from Facebook, Uber, Amazon and Google. We are a fast growing consulting firm based in Toronto with clients ranging from leading startups building impactful technologies to Fortune 500 companies looking to scale their engineering and data capabilities.
We are looking for a junior business development associate that is highly ambitious and takes a consultative approach to sales.
This job is fully remote but the candidate should be located in Canada or the US.
You should be goal-oriented and have excellent work ethics. In addition, you should be:
- A People person: Someone with excellent people skills who enjoys meeting existing and prospective clients (mostly virtual of course). We’re looking for someone who naturally builds rapport and genuinely cares about the people on the other side of the conversation.
- Sales-oriented: This is a sales role so naturally, we’re looking for someone who enjoys this function and understands what it takes to close a deal and meet team targets. If you don’t have a lot of sales experience, that’s okay – we'll teach and guide you!
- Organized: Someone who can stay organized while managing communications with many existing and potential clients. We need someone who can expert level juggle emails, phone calls, and meetings in a polished and professional manner.
- Resourceful & innovative: Someone who enjoys learning and figuring out how they can maneuver around obstacles and continue moving forward. Ideally, this person can help identify innovative mechanisms to accelerate growth.
- Creates Engaging Content: For marketing and correspondences with prospective clients.
We have competitive compensation.
Work on cool projects based on your interests and skills. We believe in accountability and NOT micro-management.