Work in a fast paced healthcare project environment while gaining experience with stakeholder management, data analysis, and project planning.
What you’ll do
- Identify, collect, and analyze project information and provide input and recommendations to project team
- Ensure key results are achieved in accordance with the project plan by analyzing current business systems and processes, generating ideas and formulating recommendations/options.
- Support project members in reaching decisions that are within project scope and timelines.
- Contribute to the implementation of effective processes to assess project risks, identify risk mitigation strategies and monitor risk throughout the project lifecycle.
- Prepare reports as well as minutes, agendas, logistics, project deliverables, and other documentation
What you bring
- A level of education, training, and experience equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree in Health Information Science, Computer Science, Business, or a related discipline.
- 1-2 years recent related experience which includes project planning, analysis and implementation.
- Demonstrated ability to carry out business process mapping and fit gap analysis.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Superior analytical, problem-solving and system analysis skills.
What’s in it for you
Every PHSA employee enables the best possible patient care for our patients and their families. Whether you are providing direct care, conducting research, or making it possible for others to do their work, you impact the lives of British Columbians today and in the future. That’s why we’re focused on your care too – offering health, wellness, development programs to support you – at work and at home.
- Join one of BC’s largest employers with province-wide programs, services and operations – offering vast opportunities for growth and development.
- Access to more than 2,000 in-house training programs.
Job type: Casual (Full-time hours)
Location: Burnaby or Vancouver
What we do
Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA) plans, coordinates and evaluates specialized health services with the BC health authorities to provide equitable and cost-effective health care for people throughout the province. Our values reflect our commitment to excellence and include: Respect people – Be compassionate – Dare to innovate – Cultivate partnerships – Serve with purpose. Learn more about PHSA and our programs: jobs.phsa.ca/programs-and-services.
PHSA is committed to employment equity and hires on the basis of merit, encouraging all qualified individuals to apply. We recognize that our ability to provide the best care for our diverse patient populations relies on a rich diversity of skills, knowledge, backgrounds and experiences, and value a safe, inclusive and welcoming environment.
This position is part of PHSA Talent on Demand – an in-house recruitment service providing talent to PHSA and other healthcare authorities. We manage a robust talent pool of service-minded professionals who are available to start work immediately. Talent on Demand creates a gateway for those who wish to achieve their career goals. Successful candidates will gain significant healthcare experience and can transition into long-term, permanent roles within PHSA. For more information: [email protected] .