The Immploy Job Match program provides an integrated job matching network for immigrants and newcomers who are either internationally trained immigrants (ITIs) or international student graduates and employers in the Greater London Region. By actively connecting an expanded talent pool of multiple agencies with job orders from multiple employer entry points. The Immploy Job Match program partner organizations are seeking candidates to present to their employer contacts for this job opportunity. Immploy is not hiring for this position directly. If you are interested in having your resume presented to an employer for this opportunity, please email us at [email protected]
Please note Immploy cannot process applications from candidates who have not yet immigrated to Canada or Canadian Born individuals. Express entry clients are not being considered at this time.
Looking for a Great Place to Work®? Look no further! We have been recognized SEVEN TIMES as one of Canada u2019s Best Workplaces, most recently as a Best Workplace for Millennials. Noted for our unique and engaging ways, we have also been ranked as one of Canada u2019s fastest-growing companies for six years running! We continue to grow, and we want YOU to be a part of our success.
Who are we? A leading provider of HR solutions and support. We work hard, we love what we do, and we achieve great things! Together we have transformed the way human resources services are delivered, helping our clients attain HR excellence through our suite of solutions-based HR products and support.
As a member of our DevOps team, our Cloud Systems Administrator will be a key contributor to managing the growth and continual improvement of our IT infrastructure.
As a Cloud Systems Administrator, you will:
- Manage, monitor, secure, and troubleshoot our SaaS platform through the Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud environment.
- Conduct AWS administrative, access, and support tasks across appropriate environments.
- Be responsible for the administration of core systems applications, including Jira, Microsoft Teams, Jabber, and so on.
- Remain up-to-date on new features and updates in AWS.
- Support with internal help desk activities, as needed.
You are an IT professional who:
- Has five or more years of experience as a systems administrator, preferably at a cloud based or SaaS company.
- Is AWS Certified, Associate level, as a Solutions Architect or SysOps Administrator (required).
- Is AWS Certified, Professional level, as a Solutions Architect or DevOps Engineer (preferred).
- Has hands-on experience in AWS infrastructure, products, and services.
- Has experience supporting, securing, and scaling SaaS applications.
- Is familiar with network protocols, troubleshooting, and administration.
- Possesses a strong technical understanding of cloud networking concepts, operating systems, and server architectures.
- Has experience in LAN and WAN network design and support experience.
- Has proven experience establishing IT best practices around security and scalability.
- Possesses proven experience with database management and schema design (preferred).
- Has strong communication, documentation, and collaboration skills.
- Has highly effective project and time management skills.
- Has a degree in computer science. Note: acceptable combination of education and relevant experience will be considered.
It u2019s a bonus if you:
- Have your AWS Certification in Advanced Networking and/or Security.
- Are fluent in French
- The rewards are plentiful! We offer a competitive compensation structure for all your hard work.
- Be proud of where you work. Our exceptional reputation means you will be able to contribute to a company that you can be proud of and excited about u2013 if you don u2019t believe us, we invite you to speak to any of our employees!
- We’re here to help! We know that success doesn u2019t come overnight, and it certainly doesn u2019t come working alone. That u2019s why we provide hands-on, in-depth training to our team. We want to set you up for success and see you thrive when you join the team!
- We want you to have a life outside work. Our hours of operation are Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm u2013 that u2019s it, no shift work and no weekends!
- We take our work seriously, but not ourselves. Joining the team means you will have a lot of fun, including Friday morning virtual team builders. We make certain to take time to celebrate our successes!
- We care about you. 10 paid wellness days, health and dental benefits, EFAP, RRSP, and employer paid GoodLife memberships are just a few of the ways to show you that your well-being matters to us!
- We care about giving back. We believe that a team builds a company and a company builds a community, and that’s why we take pride in giving back to our London community!