The Immploy Job Match program provides an integrated job matching network for immigrants and newcomers who are either internationally trained immigrants (ITIs) or international student graduates and employers in the Greater London Region. By actively connecting an expanded talent pool of multiple agencies with job orders from multiple employer entry points. The Immploy Job Match program partner organizations are seeking candidates to present to their employer contacts for this job opportunity. Immploy is not hiring for this position directly. If you are interested in having your resume presented to an employer for this opportunity, please email us at [email protected]
Please note Immploy cannot process applications from candidates who have not yet immigrated to Canada or Canadian Born individuals. Express entry clients are not being considered at this time.
If you are passionate about education and instructional design, enjoy new challenges, and have an eye for detail, then we want to hear from you!
Located in Bayfield, Ontario, offering an exciting opportunity for innovative and creative educators and designers to join a team of content developers focused on building exceptional online learning experiences.
The content developer will be responsible for working on a range of development projects and initiatives at all levels. Current projects are underway at the elementary, secondary, and post-secondary levels, with a large elementary course development project starting this fall. This employer has a special interest in candidates with qualifications or experience at the elementary level in the following areas:
- Health & Physical Education
- Social Studies, Geography, and History
- Science and Technology
The content developer will work as part of a team to write and/or develop and design course content for various projects. There are approximately 20 full-time, permanent positions available, with 20+ additional full-time set term contract positions available. Full-time and contract positions will be determined at employer’s discretion. All work will currently be completed remotely.
- Bachelor of Education OR equivalent relevant experience/qualifications
- Experience teaching in one or more of the subject areas identified
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to meet tight deadlines and specific project requirements
- The ability to work well independently and as part of a team to complete tasks
- Exceptional skills in writing and research
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Well-developed technical skills
Ideal candidates will have the following:
- Experience teaching in the classroom and online
- Experience working with curriculum at different levels and/or from different jurisdictions
- Additional education or experience in online learning, education technology, or related fields
- Experience with HTML programming or experience with course/content development software
- 2-5 years’ experience in education, technology, or related field
- Experience in curriculum development and/or program planning
- Demonstrated experience with online learning management systems
Salary: $43,000-$50,000 (commensurate on education and experience), group benefits program (available for permanent and contract positions), RRSP matching program (available for permanent positions).