Req ID: 111549
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Java/J2EE Full-Stack Developer to join our team in Halifax, Nova Scotia (CA-NS), Canada (CA).
- Strong Java/J2EE development working on enterprise level applications
- Good understanding on Cloud applications architecture and web services development
- Experienced with building framework for modern transactional and data processing applications
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized in an energetic work environment while meeting work you’re doing.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies such as SCRUM, Extreme Programming, TDD etc.
- You have good verbal and written communication skills, are able to successfully communicate with other team members and build positive relationships
- Understanding of Agile systems development techniques utilizing Continuous Integration (CI)/Continuous Deployment (CD) and DevOps
- Prior experience working with development teams in onshore-offshore model
- Experience or exposure to a number of the following concepts and technologies is desired:
- Application development using Java EE, Spring framework and SQL/Relational Databases is required
- Strong Object-oriented analysis and design is required
- Experience creating, building, and deploying applications in a DevOps environment leveraging CI/CD tools; experience with Git/Bitbucket Server (Stash), Jenkins, and uDeploy are a plus
- Understanding of and experience with Web-Services Architecture concepts and emerging patterns
- Bachelor’s degree or higher – 3-5 years total Java EE development experience with technologies mentioned above
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Job Segment: Developer, Java, Consulting, Database, SQL, Technology