ADGA Group Consultants Inc
Founded in 1967, ADGA is a privately owned and operated Canadian company. We employ over 700 highly skilled team members who apply their knowledge and expertise in service delivery of advanced technology solutions for clients in the Defence, Security and Enterprise Computing markets across Canada.
Celebrating over 50 years in business, we are proud to be one of Canada’s most trusted professional engineering and consultancy firms. Our clients continue to rely on ADGA to provide subject matter expertise, and quality talent to fulfill their business objectives. We have done so successfully by anticipating and responding to the constant changes in technology, and evolving with agility.
Our culture of commitment, trust, and accountability guides our business, fosters our growth, and is at the core of our relationships with clients, employees and consultants. Whether your projects are complex, large-scale requirements, or dependable, professional resources to execute on time, and on budget, you can count on ADGA to deliver. We are dedicated to your success.
ADGA has a current contract opportunity for a developer with strong front-end skills to help in new development and maintenance of the current application systems and implementation of new AODA compliant, mobile friendly, publicly accessible web applications.
Deliverables: designs, develops, and implements responsive web-based Java applications to support business requirements. Follows approved life cycle methodologies, creates design documents, and performs program coding and testing. Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation. Focus on the AODA compliant front-end development using HTML5, CSS, JSON, JQUERY, Responsive Web, BootStrap Produce layout, design and visual elements for web sites
Attend Scrum meetings and deliver as per sprint needs. Help establish best practices and coding guidelines. Communicate progress clearly and timely to the management team. Currently, agile scrum is the main project development methodology being used.
Operating Environment includes: Java/J2EE technologies, Angular JS, WebSphere, Oracle Database, Adobe Integration and IBM CURAM.
- 7+ years of experience in design, development, implementation, and maintenance of large complex Java/JEE applications
- 5+ years of recent development experience with both Oracle and SQL
- Experience in designing detailed functional and technical requirements for new and existing business solutions
- Experience with analyzing and designing changes to existing web-based software solutions
- Experience with Web Services, Restful APIs, EJB, Messaging and other system integration technologies
- Working experience with AngularJS
- Knowledge of IBM Curam platform
- Working knowledge of technology solutions and solutioning methodologies
- Working knowledge of SDLC and the Agile development methodology
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with RDBMS design concepts
- Experience with AODA compliant front-end development using HTML5, CSS, JSON, JQUERY, Responsive Web, BootStrap
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Leadership and collaboration skills
- Proven track record for building strong working relationships
- A demonstrated team player with a track record for meeting deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills