Citi Canada Technology Services ULC
The Citi Commercial Bank (CCB) business operates globally in three sub-segments: Middle Market, SMEs as well as Local Public Sector. It has physical presence in NAM, APAC, EMEA, LATAM and Mexico with wide product range including Cash, Trade, FX/Derivatives and Lending. The technology group develops common services, content, analytics and platforms for Commercial, including CCB Gateway, a client-facing portal for CCB clients.
Technology is looking for a talented Project Manager/Business Analyst professional with a balance of technical and business acumen to partner with business and guide development to conceptualize, design and deliver innovative, game-changing technology solutions for the Citi Commercial Bank (CCB). The individual will interact with various technology, product and business teams across Citi.
Requirements & Business Prioritization
- Partner with the business and partner systems to understand strategies and identify underlying business needs, and with development, to propose and design technology solutions, transform them into clear business and design requirements, and collaborate with development to realize successful implementation
- Business process design, improvement, primary and secondary research gathering and mapping customer journeys
- Produce detailed use cases in Jira to guide the design and development of applications
- Detail the technicalities of a project and create documentation and diagrams to represent this; Collaborate with technical and solution architects to define solutions
- Negotiate and establish priorities with business and development managers
- Engage and interact with internal & external clients during feedback sessions
Execution, Monitoring & Communications
- Track all deliverables between partner systems & development teams and ensure timelines & milestones are met in all project phases – the ability to work across multiple functional areas is essential
- Ensure PTS-W & JIRA artefacts are current; Manage active sprint(s) and backlog to ensure JIRA status is up to date
- Usability and testing – User case definition to understand the user journeys and adding detail to this.
- Communicate continually with business and IT project managers as to status of deliverables and potential risks to successful completion of all projects
- Communicate with stakeholders statuses of deliverables and flag potential risks and delays to projects
- Key point of contact for Development & Testing team on a daily basis to ensure they have what they need
- Experience within financial services/banking/commercial business domain
- 6-8 years’ business Analyst / PM experience
- Experience of delivering products using agile development mythology techniques, working directly with developers/technical teams
- Demonstrated evidence of analysing and documenting complex business processes and system flows
- Proficiecny in Atlassian Suite such as JIRA, Confluence
- Proficiency in Microsoft Applications: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, Visio, Project
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
- Aptitude to tackle and resolve complex, often ill-defined issues, and translate requirements into functional specs
- Agility to simultaneously work well independently and within a team environment across the globe with other stakeholders
- Good organizational and multi-tasking skills with tremendous attention to detail
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills, oral and written, with the ability to tailor messages to a diverse audience, with clarity, impact, purpose and authority
- Self-motivated and Independent thinker
- Astute analytical skills
Citi Canada is an equal opportunity employer. Accordingly, we will make accommodations to respond to the needs of people with disabilities (including, without limitation, physical and mental health disabilities) during the recruitment process and otherwise in accordance with law. Individuals who view themselves as Aboriginals, members of visible minority or racialized communities, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Job Family Group:
Business Analysis / Client Services
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the “EEO is the Law” poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting