Citi Canada Technology Services ULC
The IT Business Senior Analyst is an intermediate-level position responsible for liaising between business users and technologists to exchange information in a concise, logical and understandable way in coordination with the Technology team. The overall objective of this role is to contribute to continuous iterative exploration and investigation of business performance and other measures to gain insight and drive business planning.
- Formulate and define systems scope and objectives for complex projects and foster communication between business leaders and IT
- Consult with users and clients to solve complex system issues/problems through in-depth evaluation of business processes, systems and industry standards and recommends solutions
- Support system change processes from requirements through implementation and provide input based on analysis of information
- Consult with business clients to determine system functional specifications and provides user and operational support
- Identify and communicate risks and impacts, considering business implications of the application of technology to the current business environment
- Act as advisor or coach to new or lower level analysts and work as a team to achieve business objectives, performing other duties and functions as assigned
- Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
- Can exercise independence of judgement and autonomy.
- Acts as SME to senior stakeholders and /or other team members.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 5-8 years of relevant experience
- Experience in data analysis with intermediate/advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Proven interpersonal, data analysis, diplomatic, management and prioritization skills
- Consistently demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Proven ability to manage multiple activities and build/develop working relationships
- Proven self-motivation to take initiative and master new tasks quickly
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines and approach work methodically with attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
Citi Canada is an equal opportunity employer. Accordingly, we will make accommodations to respond to the needs of people with disabilities (including, without limitation, physical and mental health disabilities) during the recruitment process and otherwise in accordance with law. Individuals who view themselves as Aboriginals, members of visible minority or racialized communities, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Job Family Group:
Business Analysis / Client Services
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the “EEO is the Law” poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting