Requisition Number: 80651
About the Company
Insight Enterprise Inc is a technology Solutions Provider serving local, national, and global clients in 170 countries. Today, thousands of clients rely on Insight to acquire, implement and manage technology solutions to empower their business. Insight’s success begins with our people making meaningful connections every day. Our culture lives in our teammates. Insight is looking for great people who will embrace our values of Hunger, Heart and Harmony. Hunger to create new opportunities for our clients. Heart to make a positive impact in people’s lives. Harmony to celebrate each other’s unique contributions to bring solutions to clients.
Our Client is currently seeking an experienced IT Systems Administrator (Contract) in Montreal, QC (Remote/On Site) for a 3 months contract starting in March 2021. The ideal candidate will have minimum 6 years of System Admin experience managing Servers and network infrastructure including Microsoft Servers, AD, O365 tools, and Hyper Converged technologies. Advanced knowledge of PowerShell programming would be an asset. Excellent communication skills and positive attitude. French is required and bilingualism would be a great asset.
All Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
Applications will be accepted until: Monday, March 15, 2021.
- Maintaining infrastructure systems and implementing various technologies within the organization.
- Manage/monitor incidents and requests for infrastructure service promptly and efficiently
- Assisting the support team technicians with users in solving Level 3 problems
- Monitor networks and servers to detect anomalies and make corrections if necessary
- Participate in regular checks and installation of security updates for different systems
- Document procedures and solutions to disseminate information to the user support team
Requirements (Nice to Have):
- 6+ years of experience as an Infrastructure System Administrator or equivalent in an enterprise IT environment (must have)
- Strong experience in Microsoft Servers and Active Directory (DNS, DHCP, etc.)
- Strong experience in O365 (Azure, Exchange, Intune, SharePoint, etc.)
- Advanced PowerShell Knowledge and experience
- French is required and bilingualism would be a great asset
- Knowledge of O365 security (MFA, Conditional Access, etc.)
- Knowledge of Cisco Meraki Knowledge (would be an asset)
- Knowledge of hyper-converged technology (would be an asset)
- knowledge of Networking (would be an asset)
- Have excellent customer service skills in a corporate environment
- Have excellent analytical skills and be a good communicator
- Good time and priority management
- Must be eligible to work in Canada
- Post-Secondary Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science would be an asset
- Active Technical Certifications would be an asset
Please submit your resume describing your relevant experience. We thank you for your interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. All Qualified Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
Insight’s success begins with our people making meaningful connections every day. Our culture lives in our teammates. Insight is looking for great people who will embrace our values of Hunger, Heart and Harmony. Hunger to create new opportunities for our clients. Heart to make a positive impact in people’s lives. Harmony to celebrate each other’s unique contributions to bring solutions to clients.
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 11,000 teammates help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com.
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 11,000+ teammates in 21 countries providing Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ for organizations across the globe
- $9.2 billion in revenue in 2018*
- Ranked #430 on the 2019 Fortune 500, #14 on the 2019 CRN Solution Provider 500
- 2019 Adobe Americas Partner of the Year, 2019 Cisco Global-Americas Partner of the Year, 2019 Intel IoT Solutions Partner of the Year, Microsoft U.S. Azure Partner Choice Award for Data/AI, Microsoft Azure Expert Managed Services Provider
- Ranked #23 on the 2019 Fortune 50 Best Workplaces in Technology, #70 on the 2019 Fortune 100 Best Workplaces for Diversity, and #7 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2019 list of Best Places to Work (Extra Large Business)
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
* Proforma to include PCM, Inc. for fiscal year ended Dec. 31, 2018
Today’s talent leads tomorrow’s success. Learn about careers at Insight: canadajobs.insight.com.
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Montreal Quebec (CA-QC) Canada (CA) None None CA – Montreal, QC
Job Segment: System Administrator, Developer, Computer Science, Supply, Cisco, Technology, Operations