Magna International Inc.
Job Number: 15633
Group: Cosma International
Division: P&F Tool & Die
Job Type: Permanent/Regular
Cosma provides a comprehensive range of body, chassis and engineering solutions to global customers. Through our robust product engineering, outstanding tooling capabilities and diverse process expertise, we continue to bring lightweight and innovative products to market.
This support role with a focus on providing IT technical support to the Production Shop Floor and End Users at P&F. The scope of services performed include resolution of computer issues, applying updates and patching, application support and training. Excellent communication skills are necessary along with strong customer service, solid troubleshooting skills, being highly organized, and can work reliably as an independent as well as within the team
- Post-high school degree or equivalent certification in information technology, systems administration or business systems;
- IT certifications such as A+, Network+ would be an asset
- 1-3 years of work experience in a junior level role performing IT support, HelpDesk or similar duties; experience in an automotive manufacturing or warehousing environment would be an asset
- Basic experience with IT Help Desk software and ticket management
- Functional Knowledge of Windows 10 operating system, updates as well as installation of application software
- Working-knowledge of web-based software tools (ex. Gmail)
- Proficient in and able to support using Microsoft Office apps (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Accommodations for disabilities in relation to the job selection process are available upon request.
05-Information Technology F-Permanent/Regular