Requisition ID: 94573
Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off.
Global Technology Services (GTS) – Enterprise Process Management and Compliance (EPMC) is responsible for the design, management, implementation and oversight for Enterprise Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) policies and processes for adherence and compliance. We build a collaborative working relationship with teams (internal and external) to ensure there is a cohesive approach to the improvements needed in the Service Management discipline. The team is accountable for implementation of industry best practices at enterprise level to bring consistent execution of process.
There is no people management in this role. You will be accountable for the capture, distribution and effective presentation of knowledge for use by our Service Delivery teams. This includes an integrated approach in identifying, capturing, evaluating, retrieving information about the organization’s knowledge sharing program to internal and external audiences; as well as maintaining communications on knowledge sharing across the organization.
Is this role right for you?
- You get to establish a Knowledge Management Process and the creation of the Knowledge module in ServiceNow.
- You build & maintain content knowledge through integration with internal and external knowledge sources.
- You identify knowledge that is most relevant by seeking input from the Service Delivery teams.
- You capture & organize knowledge in the most effective manner.
- You are instrumental in the periodic review of the integrity & presentation of the knowledge resources for continuous improvement.
- You will be generating & documenting new intellectual capital based on service delivery requirements and experiences.
- You ensure that the information gathered by other processes is integrated into the Knowledge Management portal.
Do you have the skills that will enable you to succeed in this role?
- You have 3+ years of working knowledge on the ServiceNow platform, including key modules such as Knowledge Management, Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management and CMDB (Configuration Management Database).
- You have at least 3+ years of technical working experience in the principles of ITSM knowledge management.
- You possess a strong communication (verbal/written/presentation) skill in English. The same in Spanish is an asset.
- You have at least 3+ years of progressive technical working experience in IT services, which includes infrastructure and operations support functions.
- You have at least 5+ years of technical working experience in defining IT Service Management metrics, developing service management procedures and managing service lifecycle improvements.
- You have at least 3+ years of working experience across multiple methodologies and frameworks (e.g., ITSM, Lean Six Sigma); plus, with other operational management and improvement disciplines (e.g. ISO, COBIT, ITIL, CMMI).
- You can demonstrate a strong background in the development of efficient, reusable and re-deployable processes, systems and organization structures.
- You have a proven track record of delivery within technology environments.
- You are highly analytical in problem solving with the ability to apply original and innovative thinking.
- You possess significant experience with operational management of problem resolution under ITIL frameworks.
- You have a post-secondary education in Computer Science, Information Systems Management or in a related field.
- Certifications in ITSM, Lean Six Sigma, ISO, COBIT, ITIL, CMMI would be an asset.
What’s in it for you?
- We are technology partners who help the business transform how our employees around the world work.
- You’ll get to work with and learn from diverse industry leaders, who have hailed from top technology companies around the world.
- We have an inclusive and collaborative working environment that encourages creativity, curiosity, and celebrates success! We also foster an environment of innovation and continuous learning.
- While we are currently working remotely from home, you can expect the following when we return to work at our primary office in Scarborough
- Freshly renovated with a design focus on enabling collaboration through both environment and technology. Onsite cafeteria with nearby Tim Horton’s kiosk, pool table, table soccer & TV lounge
- Lounges with televisions, table tennis/table soccer, fridges, microwaves & complimentary hot beverage stations
- It’s minutes by TTC bus from Warden subway station on Line 2. Free employee shuttle service connecting the IT campus with nearby GO stations. 2022 opening of the Eglinton Crosstown Light Rail Transit with the Birchmount stop by our IT campus.
- It’s minutes from the 401 & DVP. Free onsite & offsite employee parking with charging stations for electric vehicles onsite
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Scarborough
As Canada’s International Bank, we are a diverse and global team. We speak more than 100 languages with backgrounds from more than 120 countries. Our employees are committed to a superior customer experience and use the Bank’s six guiding sales practice principles to ensure they act with honesty and integrity.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here. Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.