David Aplin Group, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, has partnered with our client to recruit for an IT Service Desk Manager based in Winnipeg, MB.
As the IT Service Desk Manager you play a key role in the development, maturity, and support of IT Operations with a laser focus on service delivery. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate who is self-driven, innovative, and passionate about IT service delivery and supporting our diverse corporate user base.
- Leads and proactively drive the maturity of delivering IT services to a diverse corporate user base
- Coach and mentor Level 1 and Level 2 technical support team members
- Ensures process, procedure and work instruction documentation is up to date
- Identifies areas for process improvement (efficiency and effectiveness) and recommends solutions that detail benefits, risks and challenges
- Produces and monitors Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and designs appropriate reporting for IT leadership
- Leads and drives all ideas for improvements within the ticketing platform, process, and KPIs
- Systematically review existing processes and procedures and implement innovative changes to meet and exceed service levels
The Ideal Candidate :
- Minimum 5 years of proven progressive experience in IT Service Delivery
- Minimum 2 years of Service Desk management
- Deep understanding and practical knowledge of the ITIL framework with proven experience in leading Change, Config (CMDB), Problem and Incident Management
- Leadership skills that will both cultivate innovation and help transform culture
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) with people at all levels
- Hands-on to with in-depth knowledge of the Microsoft ecosystem
- Strong understanding and experience with ITSM technology toolsets
- Strong interpersonal skills; customer-centric attitude; ability to deal with cultural diversity
- Proven team player and team builder
- Self-motivated and driven
- Excellent customer service skills
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please click the Apply button to send your resume in confidence directly to Aplin Information Technology Consultants – Ron Cantiveros ( [email protected] ) and Jim Juacalla ( [email protected] ). Visit our website at www.aplin.com to view our job opportunities, career tips, and tools. We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
WE APPRECIATE YOUR INTEREST IN DAVID APLIN GROUP.
If this is your first introduction to us, we invite you to become one of our satisfied candidates. David Aplin Group has been Canadian owned since 1975. Our professional consultants are passionate about helping you find a fulfilling job or career and ensuring your complete satisfaction with our process. Our proven track record, nearly 4 decades long, is largely due to our team of highly skilled and successful specialists. Through superior service and a commitment to long-term relationships, we provide deep specialization in core areas for complete recruiting and HR solutions across Canada – all from one source. We look forward to exceeding your expectations!
Learn more about David Aplin Group and view all of our current job opportunities, career tips, and tools at www.aplin.com . #LI-WPG