At Saputo, our best comes from our people. We’re a talented and caring team with a longstanding history of excellence.Since our first days delivering cheese on a bicycle, we’ve grown into a leading global dairy processor by staying true to the culture that defines us. Each of our employees is committed to uphold our tradition of care, quality, and passion through food, and together, we foster an environment where we can all make contributions that matter-from our manufacturing plants to our office locations and everywhere in-between.
Overview of The Role
Saputo is looking for a senior Security Analyst in Montreal. Reporting to the Manager Security and compliance, the position involves taking an active role in protecting the business from emerging threats, both in a proactive and reactive capacity. It requires an overall understanding of cybersecurity vulnerabilities as well as how a malicious actor could exploit them.
How You Will Make Contributions That Matter:
- Configure the Vulnerability Management software and establish an optimal scanning schedule;
- Engaging the various infrastructure teams to review the vulnerability reports and agreeing on a remediation schedule;
- Maintain the Vulnerability Management documentation;
- Produce monthly Vulnerability Reports to Management;
- The position will also be responsible to evaluate the security posture of potential partners that want access to Saputo’s network or host Saputo sensitive and/or confidential information.
You Are Best Suited for The Role If You Have the Following Qualifications:
- Undergraduate degree in Information Management, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Security or related field;
- Proven technical skills and knowledge around infrastructure based (Windows, Unix, Network) vulnerabilities;
- Strong analytical skills – able to review vulnerabilities and determine criticality based on overall environment controls;
- Strong knowledge of Windows OS (Server and workstation) and basic understanding of Linux;
- Knowledge of network technologies – Firewalls, routers, switches;
- Solid understanding of key security concepts and analytical techniques;
- 5+ years of technical experience in a large enterprise environment with demonstrated ability to analyze complex security vulnerabilities;
- Certification(s) in Security strongly preferred (e.g., CISSP, GCIH, CEH);
- Excellent communication skills with demonstrated ability to communicate technical risks/challenges/impact of vulnerabilities to management;
- Proven ability to work in a complex, fast-paced, and rapidly changing operations environment;
- Work independently with minimal supervision and direction.
- Written & verbal English fluency;
- Written & verbal French fluency is a very strong asset;
- Experience with a Vulnerability Management tool like Security Center (Nessus), Qualys or similar;
- Experience with ticketing systems such as Remedy or Service Now an asset.
We support and care for our employees and their families by providing:
- Competitive salaries
- Advantageous corporate agreements
- Full range of group insurance benefits
- Group retirement pension plan with employer contribution
- Purchase option of company stocks
- Group RRSP
- Health and wellness program in the workplace
- Assistance program for employees and their families
- Saputo products at a discounted price
- We support employment equity. Saputo strives to embed diversity and inclusion in its operations and invites candidates from all horizons to join its family.
Our story began in Canada in 1954, when the Saputo family’s hard work and dedication created a thriving dairy business. More than 65 years later, our roots in this country remain strong with our Corporate Headquarters in Montréal. Today, we are a leading cheese manufacturer and fluid milk and cream processor in Canada with well-loved brands, such as Saputo, Alexis de Portneuf, Armstrong, Baxter, Dairyland, Joyya, Milk2Go, Milk2Go Sport, Neilson, Nutrilait, Scotsburn* and Woolwich Goat Dairy. Thanks to our national footprint, we’re proud to bring our best to our customers and consumers, and have plenty of opportunities for our employees to grow in their own way. And we do it while also striving to build a healthier future for our people and the communities where we operate, guided by our values and the Saputo Promise. To learn more about Saputo in Canada, please click here. (http://saputo.com/en/our-products/canada-sector)
Join the Saputo Dairy Products Canada team to make your contributions matter every day!
* SCOTSBURN is a registered trademark and is used under license by Saputo Dairy Products Canada G.P.
The material contained herein is provided for informational purposes only. All open jobs offered by Saputo Inc. and all companies, corporations, partnerships, limited partnerships and other entities controlled by Saputo Inc. (collectively, “Saputo”) on Saputo’s web site are subject to specific job skill requirements. The job skill requirements, qualifications, and preferred experience are determined by a Saputo subsidiary, office or department, and all positions are subject to local prevailing employment laws and restrictions. This would include immigration laws pertaining to work authorization requirements and any other applicable government permissions or compliance. The materials on this site are provided without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to warranties regarding the accuracy or completeness of the information contained on this site or in any referenced links. While Saputo attempts to update this site on a timely basis, the information is effective only as of the time and date of posting. Strict confidentiality will be observed at all times. Saputo is an equal opportunity employer. The information on this site is for information purposes only and is not intended to be relied upon with legal consequence.
Saputo welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations may be available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.