Desjardins Technology Group
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
The New Client Acquisition department reports to the Marketing Solutions Administrative Department, which, in turn, reports to the Digital Capacity and Security Division within the Desjardins Technology Department.
The department is aligned with Desjardins Group’s marketing to ensure technology leadership at an early stage and when projects are carried out. Everything is done in an omnichannel context based on simplifying the client experience.
Operating at the intersection between marketing and technology, the team is made up of experts with a focus on applications and digital solutions, such as client acquisition tools, marketing automation and measurement of Desjardins member/client satisfaction.
As IT Quality Assurance Analyst, Marketing Solutions, you’ll advance in a dynamic and innovative martech environment focused on developing our members’ and clients’ digital experience. You’ll help upgrade digital applications, management systems and database servers in response to the organization’s needs.
General Information on the Position
- Take part in implementing quality assurance practices within a new department founded to support various products for Desjardins Group’s marketing teams.
- Develop strategies and approaches to execute different stages of trials to ensure the quality of products managed by the department (NPS surveys, client interaction management and others).
- Identify, record, analyze and interpret the information and data needed to support the decision-making and monitoring processes involved in applying current management policies and practices.
- Analyze risks. Draft various reports and recommendations. Provide advisory support in implementing these recommendations.
- Help prepare and recommend action plans to provide and implement solutions and remedy the situations encountered in accordance with generally recognized rules and guidelines.
- Develop and draft work methods and processes.
- Interact with stakeholders working in complementary technology-related fields.
- Provide professional support in your field to your unit, dedicated clientele and partners.
- Provide stakeholders with a full accounting of product quality.
- Define and institute automated and manual trials for both graphic interfaces and for APIs and SOAs.
- Get involved in the team by collaborating on a variety of tasks extending beyond the typical contributions of a Quality Assurance Analyst.
Other working conditions
- Work place: Montreal or Levis, depending on the candidate’s preference
- Number of job available: 1
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- A minimum of four years of relevant experience
Please note that other combinaisons of qualifications and relevant experience may be considered
- For vacant positions available in Quebec, please note that knowledge of French is required
Desjardins Cross-sector skills
Action oriented, Collaborates, Customer Focus, Innovation
Key competencies for the job
Action oriented, Business insight, Collaborates, Complexity, Customer Focus, Innovation
Complexe Desjardins Montréal
Information technology (FG)