Hoffmann-La Roche Limited
Position: IT Product Manager
Duration: Permanent full-time
As IT Product Manager you will oversee one or multiple products (technology or data solutions) within a PTD/PTI Informatics Network’s mandate being accountable for the end-to-end product lifecycle and ensuring, in partnering with relevant business stakeholders, that the products are fit-for-purpose.
What you’ll be working on
- Co-create product vision and strategy with business partners (e.g. Business Process Owner/Manager, Product Owners) in collaboration with IT experts (e.g. Architects and Business Analysts), external vendors and brings in a value adding Informatics point of view to help continuously improve business processes and solutions. Manage the long-term product roadmap.
- Seek opportunities to create additional value and improve business processes and patient outcomes
- Manage product lifecycle including release management and decide when enough value has been accrued to warrant a release to the business. In collaboration with Product owners, prioritize product releases considering the optimal flow of throughput from different teams/squads
- Determine business criticality and product quality. Define, in collaboration with Delivery Service Manager, service levels, governance and operational support
- Lead or coordinate technical discussions and vendor negotiations
- Support C-Pod in prioritization and strategic planning, in collaboration with IT Business Partners, monitor and improve customer and user experience
- Promote Global mindset and support customers/IT colleagues across multiple locations, time zones and organizations.
Technical and Business Skills:
- Strong experience in pharma/biotech
- Strong experience in pharma/biotech laboratory technology and processes (mandatory)
- Experience in pharma/biotech manufacturing technology and processes (a plus)
- Strategic and network thinking
- Ability to break down strategy into actionable steps
- Strong experience in working between pharma business and IT
- Experience working in a global organization
- Excellent communication skills
- German speaking is a plus
The ideal candidate:
- Knows product(s) in depth
- Has business domain knowledge for the PTD and PTI
- Experience and passion for Digital Transformation
- Exhibits the behaviors of a Lean-Agile Leader with a Lean-Agile Mindset
- Exhibits intellectual curiosity and integrity and has strong passion to bring value-adding technology to the business.
This position is not eligible for relocation support.
This position is open to applicants legally authorized to work in Canada.
- All employment is conditional upon the completing and obtaining a satisfactory background check, including educational, employment, references and criminal records (for which a pardon has not been granted) checks.
AGENCY NOTICE: Please note that Roche Canada does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Services Agreement with agency/recruiter, Roche Canada will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, Roche Canada explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Information Technology, Information Technology > General IT