Founded in 2015, Dialectica is one of the fastest growing knowledge sharing businesses, currently employing 290+ professionals in London, United Kingdom, Athens, Greece and Montreal, Canada.
Here at Dialectica, we are on a mission to achieve unparalleled customer recognition as the most trusted knowledge sharing platform in the world and to build a truly great organization that attracts and cultivates top talent. Our clients are typically large institutional investors such as private equity firms, hedge funds, and strategy consultancies. They turn to us to support their strategic decision making by connecting them with industry experts with extensive knowledge and experience of industries or markets of interest.
About the role
We are looking for an IT & Office Management Analyst that will hold a dual role focused on 1) IT management: ensuring proper operations and business continuity for Dialectica in Montreal as well as full adherence to security requirements and 2) Office management & support activities to enable rapid growth in Montreal headcount & operational activities.
You should fit well into an organization where all members take collective responsibility for team successes/failures and enjoy a dynamic, collaborative working environment. Indicatively, the responsibilities for this role include:
- Monitoring and maintaining networks and technology tools
- Upgrading, installing and configuring new hardware and software to meet company objectives
- Troubleshooting software and network issues or outages
- Implementing security protocols and procedures to prevent potential threats
- Creating user accounts and performing access control
- Documenting processes, as well as backing up and archiving data
Office Management & Support:
- Office Experience: Manage the physical office space in Montreal; ensuring colleagues & visitors experience a welcoming and professional environment
- Procurement: Managing the procurement of supplies and services in the office
- General Administration & Support: Support the Client Service Team in adhoc tasks utilizing Microsoft Excel & Powerpoint
The ideal candidate will possess:
- At least two years’ experience as a System Administrator, Network Administrator or similar role
- Experience with Office Management and Support activities is a plus
- Strong knowledge in IT systems, networks, and related technologies
- Solid knowledge of best practices in IT administration and system security
- Exceptional leadership, organizational, and time management skills.
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems) and data backup/recovery is a plus
- Relevant professional certifications are a plus
- Competitive compensation
- Coverage under the company’s collective health insurance plan
- Learning and development opportunities (e.g. onboarding, Mini-MBA, on-the-job training, and many others!)
- Reward and recognition programs
- Company-sponsored team-bonding events
- Weekly health and wellness activities (e.g. basketball, football, yoga, running)
- Free snacks and beverages
- Entrepreneurial culture and amazing coworkers!