At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Corporate Services is at the centre of the action, providing the support that enables Bell’s industry leadership. Our Corporate Security & Responsibility, Communications, Human Resources, Procurement & Value Creation and Real Estate teams work collaboratively to drive our corporate strategy forward.
As the center for all security related matters for BCE, Corporate Security group is responsible for establishing, implementing, administering and enforcing BCE Canada’s Security Policies.
We are currently looking for motivated person who wants to join our dynamic team. Under the supervision of senior manager high security BCE systems, the incumbent will be responsible of the system administration of the infrastructure managed by the high-security systems group (HSS).
- Design and architecture of the environment
- Installation & configuration of components (servers, SAN, Library)
- Establishment of security, networking, monitoring and performance
- Application implementations
- Support the environment (hardware, software & application)
- Manage Web services and load balancing
- Relevant experience in system administration.
- IP network knowledge
- Diploma in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Bilingualism (French & English) is required.
- Customer approach and good interpersonal skills to negotiate with the various stakeholders.
- Team player, motivated, demonstrates initiative and has a great desire for success
- Operating system: Linux (RedHat), Microsoft Windows 2012 &+
- SAN : Hitachi, HPE 3PAR, HPE Nimble
- Librairy : HPE MSL-2024
- Veritas Appliance : Netbackup
- Virtualization: Vmware vsphere 6+
Preferred Qualifications/Competencies (asset)
- Professional certifications VMware, Linux (Red Hat), Windows
- Variable schedule for occasional put into production
- Available for the support, (24/7) on a rotating schedule (~ 1 week to 2 months)
- Cellular provided
- A security assessment will be conducted for the selected candidate.
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Job Status: [[jobStatus]]
Application Deadline: [[applicationDeadLine]]
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or [email protected] to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at [email protected]
Created: [[rmkCountry]] , [[rmkState]] , [[rmkCity]]
Bell, one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers.