Tell us your story. Don’t go unnoticed. Explain why you’re a winning candidate. Think “TD” if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here’s our story: jobs.td.com
Building a World-Class Technology Team at TD
We can’t afford to be boring. Neither can you. The scale and scope of what TD does may surprise you. The rapid pace of change makes it a business imperative for us to be smart and open-minded in the way we think about technology. TD’s technology and business teams become more intertwined as new opportunities present themselves. This new era in banking does not equal boring. Not at TD, anyway.
TD Data and Information Management covers building, developing, designing, and implementing involved with tech data management solutions. Where do we begin? These experts analyze, design, develop and support TD’s info management system; lead and support bank data curation; develop data road map and info management strategies; focus on complex data integration, and drive use of our data reference model. This area doesn’t work in isolation. We love data and we feel the same about integration and our assignments prove it.
There’s room to grow in all of it.
About This Role
We are looking for someone to manage, lead and oversee a team responsible for data and information management building, design, development, testing, execution and quality assurance. This includes effectively integrating processes enterprise-wide, demonstrating team leadership and building out data and information management organizational capabilities.
Meaningful work is fueled by meaningful performance and career development conversations with your manager. Here’s some of what you may be asked to perform:
- Manage team in driving out technology strategic roadmap, including the introduction of Big Data technologies, advanced analytics, data modeling etc..
- Oversee data products delivery in presentation format to specifications and timeline;
- Hold responsibility for ongoing data sourcing and management (e.g. quality assurance, analysis, information production and distribution of Management Information).
- Support leadership team in driving out the information excellence program, build technical and governance capability across all aspects of data analytics and modeling.
- Support leaders, champion for the ‘single view of the customer’ as well as ‘single view of the bank – One Bank’ in IT.
- Accountable for building data management capabilities and leveraging it as a competitive advantage for TD.
- Build Information as a service capability, implement Information Excellence capabilities.
- Make data consumption “on demand”, transparent; provide “fit for purpose” services – reports, analytics, model and data.
- Significantly reduce data cost while improving quality.
- Oversee data acquisition, analysis process, help boost data analytics delivery efficiency and quality.
- Lead in integrating isolated irregular and external data for a consolidated view of customer info.
- Assess analytics tools, enhance capabilities, data quality for greater automation;
- Consolidate, rationalize corporate data stores.
- Optimize operational efficiencies, reduce cost through process improvement, unit costs reduction, provide meaningful financial insight to the functional leader or CIO, manage costs with a high degree of transparency.
- Manage team responsible for Data Management and Information Excellence data deliverables, including overall project business and data requirement contributions;
- Develop and manage department budget and plan.
- Provide coaching, development, succession, recruitment, resource management, team leadership, input into performance assessments and development plans.
What can you bring to TD? Share your credentials, but your relevant experience and knowledge can be just as likely to get our attention. It helps if you have:
- Undergraduate Degree or Technical Certificate.
- Graduate Degree preferred.
- 5+ years Salesforce experience.
- 7+ years experience.
- Must hold Scrum Master and Salesforce (Administrator, Platform App builder) certifications. Nice to have Salesforce Platform developer I and II.
- Expert knowledge of technical environments and tools (e.g., user environment, applications, software, hardware, programming languages and operating systems), business processes/procedures at organizational level.
- Expert knowledge of business processes and procedures, as well as broader organizational issues and technology.
- Advanced knowledge of business, standards, infrastructure, architecture and technology from a design/support/ solutions perspective.
- Primary matter expertise in multiple areas, strength in consulting on all aspects of research, data analysis, design, hardware/software support, development, testing.
- Readiness to work independently in a senior and lead role on a diverse range of tasks and coach others effectively.
- Dedicated mindset for introducing standards and best practices that ensure data is accurate, complete, current, understandable, and accessible.
- Fresh, innovative thinking when it comes to building data management capabilities, leverage as a competitive advantage.
Join in on what others in TD Technology Solutions are doing:
- Inspire a positive work environment and help champion quality, innovation, teamwork and service to the business.
- Learn voraciously, stretch your thinking,
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.