TD Bank, N.A.
Tell us your story. Don’t go unnoticed. Explain why you’re a winning candidate. Think “TD” if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here’s our story: jobs.td.com
Building a World-Class, Diverse and Inclusive Technology Team
We can’t afford to be boring. Neither can you. The scale and scope of what TD does may surprise you. The rapid pace of change makes it a business imperative for us to be smart and open-minded in the way we think about technology. TD’s technology and business teams become more intertwined as new opportunities present themselves. This new era in banking does not equal boring. Not at TD, anyway.
TD Applications & Systems Development covers technical planning, integration, systems analysis, design, development, unit and component systems testing, support-maintenance, and more. Meaningful, effective relationship-building is part of what these highly-skilled experts do best as they work together with technology project managers, delivery partners, business and systems analysts, testing and quality assurance teams, sponsors and so many other stakeholders to clarify requirements.
There’s room to grow in all of it.
Business Shared Services Technology Solutions (BSSTS) is looking for a full-time IT Developer in downtown Toronto or London.
When TD customers have questions, they call the Contact Centre. We empower the call centre specialists to provide answers quickly and effectively making it a legendary customer experience. We are looking for dedicated software developers to provide unique solutions to problems across all lines of business at TD, including personal/business banking, Wealth, TD Insurance and Collections.
You will work with a fast paced agile development team responsible for the core capabilities across assisted channels within Canada and the U.S. Challenge yourself to build re-usable employee facing modules that make an impact to the Call Centre Specialists experience. Remember that everything a customer can do self-serve, a specialist needs to do better/faster and we need your creative solutions!
There are many opportunities to learn and grow with BSSTS Contact Centre as we build rich solutions that will empower specialists; which in turn means happy customers.
What can you bring to TD?
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• 3 + of relevant or equivalent experience
• Highly organized, self-motivated and customer oriented
• Positive attitude and can work independently or in groups
• Attentive to detail and a thought leader in their space
What you must have:
• Development and design (J2SE, J2EE)
• Web services (HTTP, XML, REST, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI)
• Scripting/tools (Angular, Node, Java script, CSS, OCA Framework)
• Applications Servers (JBoss on Cloud)
Should also have Knowledge of:
• Agile and SDLC/PMLC processes
• Java Server Faces
• Continuous Integration and Test Driven Methodologies
Nice to have:
• Knowledge of bank and technology standards (e.g., infrastructure, architecture, processes, applications) is an asset
• Knowledge of Contact centre, Call Center, IVRs or Dialer solutions is an asset
• A University or College degree in Computer Science or an equivalent field
Join in on what others in TD Technology Solutions are doing:
- Inspire a positive work environment and help champion quality, innovation, teamwork and service to the business.
- Learn voraciously, stretch your thinking,
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.