Citi – Global Spread Products technology is seeking a highly motivated candidate for Senior Business Analyst position in Financing and Securitization (F & S) division. The Senior Business Analyst will work closely with the product development team and business users to gain in-depth understanding of business strategy and processes. The Senior Business Analyst will than work with the DEV teams to develop technical solutions with defining, analyzing and documenting requirements, or drive the design or review of test cases, process change requests, and manage a project’s scope, acceptance, installation and deployment. Excellent opportunity to immerse in and learn within F & S and gain exposure to various business areas and technology initiatives targeted to maintain lead position among its competitors.
Role & Responsibilities:
The role requires the candidate to have excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong organizational / coordination skills, and strong business analysis acumen. The successful candidate will be process oriented and have a thorough understanding of the entire software and product development lifecycle along with its corresponding delivery methodologies/frameworks used (Agile, Waterfall, BDD). The candidate must be exposed to large system projects, system changes (BAU).The candidate should be comfortable working with data at a granular level and must be able to run complex SQL queries to analyze and extract system data.
- Prior financial services experience in the Financing and Securitization domain preferred
- Create and deliver detailed business and functional requirements specification documents and assist with the production of technical specification/design documents
- Liaise with business stakeholders and technical delivery teams to ensure that requirements are communicated and developed as per the business needs
- Thorough understanding and experience in SDLC through an Agile based behavioral driven development (BDD) approach. Experience with tools such as JIRA is preferred
- Create user stories and decompose them into constituent feature files to be consumed by the BDD framework
- Facilitate training sessions between product and technology teams and provide an overview, and enhance the business requirements, feature files, and overall functionality of the system
- Create system use cases, flow diagrams and interactive mock-ups outlining functional requirements
- Manage projects across functional teams in the organization, including business, development, quality assurance and operations teams
- Developing a thorough understanding of the system, eventually ramping up to being the SME on the system
- Identify and manage business and project risks and facilitate in change management
- Validate quality assurance test plans and test cases against business requirements
- Run SQL queries to analyze, test and report data for multiple source database systems
- Coordinate and assist in UAT to ensure the developed functionality meets the business specifications
- Be part of a cross-functional and geographically dispersed agile team to successfully deliver key project milestones in an effective and timely manner
- Manage internal communication on project milestones, issues, and risks and ensure that all teams, business stakeholders and leadership are updated on a frequent basis
Citi Canada is an equal opportunity employer. Accordingly, we will make accommodations to respond to the needs of people with disabilities (including, without limitation, physical and mental health disabilities) during the recruitment process and otherwise in accordance with law. Individuals who view themselves as Aboriginals, members of visible minority or racialized communities, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Job Family Group:
Business Analysis / Client Services
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the “EEO is the Law” poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting