At Ubisoft Montreal, a preeminent developer of video games located in Montreal’s dynamic Mile-End neighbourhood since 1997, we offer a work environment unique in the industry for allowing you to build and cultivate games that are part of critically acclaimed, iconic AAA franchises of international repute.
When you join Ubi Montreal, you enter a community of passionate, extraordinary developers connected by their need to innovate, to be creative and to work with the latest technology. You’ll discover a world where employees enjoy constant career advancement, a supportive learning environment, and competitive compensation packages.
As an IT Business Analyst, you will join the team in charge of finance-related IT projects. The mandate of this team is to create the best possible tools/solutions for all of Ubisoft's finance collaborators around the world.
As an IT Business Analyst, your role will be to act as a link between the Finance business and technical teams to design and transform business needs into effective and sustainable IT solutions.
- Participate actively in scoping studies upstream of the implementation of a tool and the associated financial impacts: workshop facilitation, definition of management rules and control of your internal customers' business processes (management control, accounting);
- Be responsible for analyzing the impact of new requests on the existing IT schema and on business processes;
- Participate in the integration testing, training and user acceptance phases (definition of the test strategy and test plan, test case development and follow-up, communication with users);
- Write the necessary documentation during the design phase and participate in knowledge sharing with our internal and business support teams;
- Provide regular activity follow-ups to project managers and manage its backlog.
- Master the different phases of an IT project: gathering needs, writing specifications, monitoring, testing, user training, production start-up;
- Experience in integrating new sales flows into an ERP;
- Ability to understand the business challenges of your domain and to translate them into the adapted processes and information systems;
- Bilingualism French and English both orally and in writing.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
Videos To Watch