The Four Seasons Resort and Residences Whistler is looking for an IT Assistant Manager who shares a passion for excellence and who infuses enthusiasm into everything they do.
Join a diverse and talented team in Whistler, BC
We are seeking an individual who is warm, hospitable and starts with the heart. The company’s guiding principle is the Golden Rule – do unto others, as you would have them do unto you. Candidates will have an opportunity to be a part of a cohesive and dynamic team with opportunities to build a successful career. We empower our employees to be themselves, and become masters of their craft. At Four Seasons, we ensure that your employee experience is just as rewarding as our guest experience.
The role of IT Assistant Manager:
This list is not all -inclusive and should only be used as an overview of all actual responsibility.
- Strong knowledge of TCP/IP Communications.
- Have the ability to install workstations and programs; installing servers would be an asset
- Understanding of firewalls and switches in an enterprise environment
- Knowledge of Windows GPO
- Strong knowledge of all Microsoft Office products
- Verifying daily task all systems are running as expected
- Observe physical condition of facilities and equipment in the outlet and make recommendations for corrections and improvements as needed.
- Assists with responsibilities and duties in the absence of or due to heavy volume in other areas of the Resort.
- Create and nurture a Great Place to Work for All.
- Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
- This position reports to the Director of IT.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- At least 2 year’s prior experience in a similar role, ideally in a luxury hotel environment.
- Strong command of the English language
- Requires attention to detail and problem solving skills, as well as a passion for customer service.
- Successful candidates must possess the ability to work in Canada
About Four Seasons Resort Whistler:
Four Seasons Resort Whistler offers a warm, intimate and comfortable respite after an exhilarating day on the mountain with the largest and best appointed accommodation and employees who share their genuine appreciation of the land, local expertise and passion for the natural beauty of Whistler.
We are proud to offer 273 elegant guest rooms and suites; a luxury Spa and a top rated Restaurant and Bar, Sidecut that is ranked in the top ten Best Restaurant Bars for the Americas by Tales of the Cocktail Spirted Awards.
Four Seasons can offer what many hospitality professionals dream of – an opportunity to build a life-long career with global potential and a real sense of pride in work well done. In line with our plans for future growth, we are committed to staff levels that are in keeping with our extraordinary staff-to-guest ratios. We believe that attitude counts as much as skill. As a result, Four Seasons hires motivated people who we train to perform superbly, while we create an environment where they can flourish. Ultimately, our culture breeds success, and rewards it in many different ways.
Our benefits package includes:
- Excellent Training and Development opportunities
- Medical, Dental and sick leave coverage
- Complimentary accommodation at other Four Seasons Hotels (based on length of service)
- Meals on duty and laundering of hotel uniform
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Affordable employee housing
- Winter Leisure Pass; credit towards winter activities.
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons – Visit us:
We look forward to receiving your application!
Please note that due to the large number of responses we receive only candidates being considered for the above position will be contacted for an interview.