At Ubisoft Montreal, a preeminent developer of video games located in Montreal’s dynamic Mile-End neighborhood since 1997, we offer a work environment unique in the industry for allowing you to build and cultivate games that are part of critically acclaimed, iconic AAA franchises of international repute.
When you join Ubi Montreal, you enter a community of passionate, extraordinary developers connected by their need to innovate, to be creative and to work with the latest technology. You’ll discover a world where employees enjoy constant career advancement, a supportive learning environment, and competitive compensation packages.
Ubisoft Hosting Services team (UHS) is a group in charge of the infrastructure for supporting online games and centralized corporate systems (data centers (DC), network, storage, virtualization, cloud). We are currently looking for a Product Owner (PO) who can bring his/her expertise to life within a dynamic team of gamers and technology enthusiasts. As a Product Owner of Datacenter ITAM (IT Asset management), you will be a critical enabler for minimizing the overall lifetime cost and maximizing usage of assets by strategically analyzing different approaches toward managing assets throughout their entire life cycle.
- Develop DC ITAM vision, build a roadmap that will maximize the business value of the process and associated tooling;
- Create and maintain the roadmap, and provide visibility to various IT managers to enable strategic management of assets such as servers, network switches, routers, and consumables;
- Produce, analyze, refine user stories, and maintain the product backlog;
- Collaborate with the IT Service Management team in order to deliver features in Service Now DC ITAM modules to support the asset management process;
- Develop tools through analysis, dashboards and metrics to determine asset requirements and costs based on demand and drive purchasing to enable a seamless service delivery to the end client;
- Bring a service automation mindset to minimize duplication of effort;
- Track assets throughout their lifecycle, provide analysis that can support asset lifecycle decisions to optimize their value while reducing costs and risks;
- Proactively engage with UHS managers to gather feedback and continuously improve the process and tooling.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Business Administration, or related field;
- Certifications as Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO) or Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) are a plus;
- 2+ years in IT asset management role or leading a project in related activities;
- Experience in business analysis or project management is a plus.
Skills & Knowledge
- Knowledge of Agile process and principles, backlog management techniques and metrics such as burn down, velocity lead time and cycle time;
- Excellent knowledge of IT Asset Management and ITIL;
- Proficiency with collaboration tools such as Jira or Confluence;
- Foster a blameless culture based on trust, feedback and learning;
- Outstanding leadership skills;
- Analytical mindset and prioritization skills;
- Excellent communication in French and English (oral & written).
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
Videos To Watch