Livescale is a cutting-edge, white-label Live Shopping platform for e-Commerce brands. We’re on a mission to empower creative companies and retailers to improve the awareness, engagement and conversion power of their audience, all thanks to the immersive digital experience we provide.
In leveraging the power of Livescale's solution, brands can create, publish and operate Live Shopping events on their website and social media properties, to enhance brand storytelling and product education in an environment viewers love. Live chats, quizzes, polls and giveaways create an interactive ecosystem that brands and audiences crave, all with the added option for customers to buy what they see, directly in the video (“see now, buy now”).
Behind the scenes is a team as diverse and international as our solution. Livescale is powered by a multicultural group of Live Shopping advocates, with both diversity and gender equality as a key part of how we build, grow and operate. From the runways of Milan to the leading tech companies of Silicon Valley, we wake up ready and energized to define the future. We’re backed by top-tier investors and incredible business angels, to create the dominant video commerce infrastructure of today, tomorrow and beyond.
At Livescale, we build our own technology, our way.
Within the engineering team, you’ll have the unique opportunity to work on complex, cutting-edge infrastructures (multicloud, kubernetes, microservices) and write elegant, simple code (aka aesthetic, fast and scalable). Join our team as a iOS Developer, to develop native apps that rocks.
You’ll be working with our amazing Engineering team, in tandem with our Product team, on desktop/mobile native apps, with cutting-edge API from our multi-cloud platform in order to:
- Develop new experience of content consumption (live video, interaction, ecommerce),
- Optimize the rendering on multiple devices,
- Mentor teammates through code reviews, peer programming, and establishing good practices,
- Be a self-starter who is looking to learn and develop new skills to deploy the best tools for the job,
- Participate in the product evolution, and roadmap design
More than competencies, we're looking for a team player with the right personality and a background where you were able to demonstrate the following competencies:
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience with Swift, and experience with SwiftUI,
- Good experience with REST API client (like Axios); GraphQL (ex: Appolo) is a plus
- Experience working in Agile teams (Scrum, Git, Jira, CI/CD)
It’s also a plus if you are/have:
- Familiarity with web & video environment,
- Passion for the media, entertainment & e-commerce ecosystems,
- Creative approach and an eye for usability and accessibility.
Due to covid-19, we’re looking for people already based in Canada, regardless of your nationality or immigration status (ie. Closed work permit, open work permit, permanent residency). If you're based in Canada but not currently living in Montreal, we're looking also for candidates interested in relocating to the Montreal region in the short/mid-term (pending developments regarding COVID-19, once travel is permitted).
Also, it is our belief that joining a company should be a perfect match, both ways.
As such, Livescale's values below should “resonate” with you:
- DIVERSITY (we believe our differences are our strength)
- DARE (we love challenges & to think out of the box)
- DELIVER (we play hard, work hard, and succeed)
- DELIGHT (we have fun doing what we do)
We offer an inclusive working environment, where we promote empathy and gender-equality. We also invest in our team members, giving you keys to improve yourself (autonomy, knowledge, leadership) in a fast-paced environment.
We also provide:
- Competitive salary,
- Company health benefits,
- Stock-options plan,
- Generous time-off,
- Flexible environment,
- An attractive office environment, in the heart of Montreal.
Livescale is an equal opportunity employer. We are strongly committed to prohibiting discrimination and harassment of any type on the basis of race, colour, religion, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
For readability and to keep the text light, this job offer is written using the female gender.
Videos To Watch