Centurion Asset Management
Reporting to the Associate Vice President of Investments, the Investments Analyst is responsible for professionally completing all underwriting, analysis and due diligence related efforts for assigned acquisitions, commercial and corporate lending opportunities as well as joint venture equity investment activities for Centurion Asset Management Inc.
Develop and foster positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
Collect, analyze and verify all underwriting and due diligence related information, including background and financial information, net worth, credit reports, actual or proforma rent rolls and operating statements, construction budgets, supporting third party reports, and any other relevant documentation. Complete in-depth financial analysis and research on potential investments, using financial modeling to evaluate each lead against established criteria and providing recommendations based on your findings. Prepare investment proposal reports and other related materials for presentation to Management, the Investment Committee and the Board of Trustees for approval. Assist with the preparation of security packages, term sheets and commitment letters as required. Complete quarterly portfolio valuations. Perform regular market research and maintain a constant awareness of the competitive environment for similar products including pricing, deal terms, and deal structures. Work closely with the Associate Vice President of Investments, completing other ad hoc tasks as required.
- 3 – 5 years’ of direct experience in lending, underwriting or financial analysis;
- Experience in the real estate industry considered an asset;
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or a related field;
- Knowledge of alternative mortgage lenders and products considered an asset;
- Self-starter; highly motivated and able to take the initiative required to achieve goals and objectives;
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills and a strong ability to multi-task and;
- Excellent command of MS Office products: Word, Power Point, Excel.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Centurion however, due to the volume of applicants we receive, only those selected for interview will be contacted.
Centurion Asset Management Inc. | Centurion Property Associates Inc. is an inclusive and equal opportunity Employer. If you require a disability-related accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please email us. We will accommodate your needs under the Ontario Human Rights Code.
Apply for This Job