Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
ABB Electrification business (EL) is a leading provider of a full range of protection, control and measurement solutions – enabling safer and smarter electricity flow from substation to the point of consumption. We deliver products and systems designed to connect, protect and control electrical systems, ensuring reliability, efficiency and safety for equipment and personnel.
- Prepare standard cost estimates.
- Price and volume gap analysis
- Evaluation assignment of transportation and customs rates by product
- Involvement in the accounting for the resale purchase unit as well as the inventory management.
- Participation in the budget forecasting process of the results.
- The intern will be involved in the management of accounting data in support of a change of EPR from Oracle to SAP.
- Education in administration, concentration in accounting
- Assignment and occasional travel each week to the Saint-Jean -sur-Richelieu office 1 to 2 days a week
More about us
Named to Forbes 2020 list of top 15 employers in Canada, ABB values the dedication, commitment and expertise of our employees. ABB is an Employment Equity Employer and believes in an inclusive and diverse workforce. Committed to ensuring that all policies and practices respect the Employment Equity Program, we aim for our workforce to be truly representative of the four designated groups; women, aboriginal people, members of visible minorities, and/or persons with disabilities. ABB will provide reasonable accommodation to applicant with disabilities and encourage applicants to self-identify in the application process.
Reference Number CA77403245_E1 Publication date 2021-03-03