Citi Canada Technology Services ULC
- Analyzes system requirements, including identifying program interactions and appropriate interfaces between impacted components and sub systems
- Makes recommendations towards the development of new code or to reuse of existing code
- Participates in software system testing and validation procedures, programming and documentation
- Provides technical advice and assists in solving programming problems
- Ensures proper analysis of problems and programming approaches to prevent rework and schedule slippage
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Work on bug resolution and application improvements, such as performance and maintainability
- Participate actively in discussions, presentations and decisions about front-end & server side development and application design
- Participates in Sprint Planning, Tasking and Estimation of the assigned work
- Responsible for the development of re-usable services, user interfaces, unit testing, and code reviews
- May occasionally work a non-standard shift including nights and/or weekends and/or have on-call responsibilities
• Required Skills / Experience:
- 2 years of hands on experience in building an enterprise scale highly componentized application using Java
- 2 Years of Experience in Python
- Experience working with SOA & Micro-services utilizing REST, SOAP etc.
- Experience with design and implementations of cloud-ready applications and deployment pipelines on large-scale container platform clusters is a plus
- Experience working in a Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery environment and familiar with Jenkins, TeamCity, Code Quality Tools – SonarQube, etc.
- Proficient in industry standard best practices such as Design Patters, Coding Standards, Coding modularity, Prototypes etc.
- Experienced in RDBMS and SQL/PLSQL
- Unit testing frameworks – JUnit, Mockito, PyTest
- Experience in debugging, tuning and optimizing UI components
- Understanding of the SDLC lifecycle for Agile & Waterfall methodologies
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience developing application in Financial Services industry is preferred
Citi Canada is an equal opportunity employer. Accordingly, we will make accommodations to respond to the needs of people with disabilities (including, without limitation, physical and mental health disabilities) during the recruitment process and otherwise in accordance with law. Individuals who view themselves as Aboriginals, members of visible minority or racialized communities, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Job Family Group:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the “EEO is the Law” poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting