Why YOU want this position
Since our founding as a groundbreaking provider of oil & gas data, we have evolved our solutions to cover oil & gas analytics, trading & risk, and business automation for customers across the energy industry. Enverus represents this growth, while bringing us closer together as one team. Enverus delivers business-critical insights to the global energy industry through a state-of-the-art SaaS platform built on industry-leading data and energy analytics. Our solutions deliver value across the entire energy value chain, empowering customers to be more agile, efficient, and competitive. The range of energy industry participants we serve includes exploration and production (E&P) companies and related businesses such as oilfield services, midstream, capital markets, power generators and utilities, energy traders, and downstream commercial & industrial energy consumers.
The Integration Analyst is a position that has a good understanding of integration framework. The Integration Analyst will work closely with internal and external resources including project managers, IT staff and clients to deliver customizable data integration solutions. As needed, this role will perform client-specific product configurations using internal tools.
- 3+ years providing technical support for business applications
- Software/web development experience preferred
- Knowledge of OpenInvoice application and the associated business function
- Familiar with Oil and Gas accounting preferred
- Proficiency with integration methods such as Webmethods and APIs preferred
- Experience with structure data (XSD, XML, XSL, JSON, etc.) preferred
- Previous experience with EDI, SOAP, REST preferred
- Extensive software and application troubleshooting skills
- Familiar with programming languages like SQL, Java, and .Net preferred
- Windows, Microsoft Office and MacOS knowledge
- Performs integrations and configurations with a full understanding of client’s requirements.
- Performs quality assurance testing of configurations and client data.
- Competent to provide timely and high-quality technical support to trading partners.
- Troubleshoots issues with XML/JSON file format, data requirements, and business functions.
- Implement a new client that is using a third-party vendor for their integration implantation.
- If necessary, assist customers with sample code, configuration, debug integrations code, prepare test cases, etc.
- Supports other departments by determining the systemic needs, recommending changes, implementing new software solutions, and instructing users about the interface.
- Acts as an operational intermediary between client-facing teams and internal development teams for issues related to data integration lifecycle.
- Performs other activities as requested.
- Travel as required to fulfill duties of this job description. Other regular travel will include conferences and meetings as requested.
Competitive Candidate Profile
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Database Administration, or equivalent relevant work experience
- Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to explain technical information to non-technical audience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills to meet deadlines. Ability to multi-task between several critical customer situations at the same time
- Works collaboratively and cooperatively in a team environment
- Works independently in a fast-paced environment without required immediate supervision
- Ability to deliver projects within established deadlines