Integrated Control Center System Administrator (M/F/D)
Are you an Integrated Control Center System Administrator or would you liketo become one?If your answer is yes, it’s your lucky day as we are looking for adynamic and talented person to join our team in Montréal!
What will your role be?In this project, your mainresponsibilities will be:
- Plan the appropriate system needs of the project, contact suppliers whenever some new materials are needed and support Sourcing department to follow-up the procurement;
- Support the installation and configuration of MPLS and LTE networks in collaboration with the Network Engineering team;
- Configure Remote access of Laptops/Tablets to the VBlock platform as per contractual Cybersecurity requirements;
- Support the configuration of Firewalls, Switches, LTE and MPLS modems;
- Interact with the customer, defend our technical solutions. Raise some Change Request whenever any customer request deviates from the original contract;
- Ensure the maintenance of HP Workstations;
- Providing support for the systems throughout the working day;
- Solving problems connected to the network and the systems;
- Monitor the network efficiency;
- Perform regular backups and restoring information if necessary;
- Apply patches and updates;
- Put in place Security mitigations (DMZ, IDS, Encryption) defined by the Cybersecurity team;
- Monitor security measures and making sure the system is not coming under attack;
- Perform light programming;
- Write script to facilitate the setup of the system and optimize the cold start-up sequence;
- Train other Infrastructure staff;
- Manage Microsoft Active Directory;
- Monitor the storage capabilities of the system.
What qualifications are welooking for?You have:
- At least 10 years of experience with System Administration
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA) certification, Linux Certification
- VBlock architecture
- VMware Management
- Good knowledge on MPLS and LTE networks
- Some knowledge with ATCS protocol
- Experience in Railway Signaling (ATS, IXL…) is preferred
- Cybersecurity knowledge on NIST SP 800-53 standard
- Problem-solving skills
- A technical mind
- An organized mind
- Attention to detail
- In-depth knowledge of computer systems
- Ability to describe technical information in easy-to-understand terms
- Good communication skills
- Discretion (since confidential data is held on computer systems)
Why join us?
- To acquire experience in different critical industries and projects while working for the same company;
- To have a competitive salary and a great benefits package (dental, life and medical insurance, RRSP matching, sick days, vacation);
- To access trainings that focus on expanding your knowledge while staying up to date with cutting edge technologies and best practices;
- To have a clear career development plan that suits your goals;
- To have the possibility of working abroad through our mobility program thanks to our international presence;
- To join a dynamic, specialized and fast-growing group where communication is key and where every team member is valued;
- To be part of a team where having fun is essential (team building events, 5 à 7, Marathon and more!).
Who are we?At Scalian, we are a leading multinationalengineering consulting firm with 3500 specialists and over 30 years ofexperience.
We are specialized in DigitalSystems (IT & Software and Systems Engineering) and Industrial Performance (QualityAssurance, Supply Chain and Project Management).
Our expertise serves various technological sectors as the aerospace,defense, rail and energy industries while providing distinctive support totheir development and operations.
Are you interested and wouldlike to find out more?Apply and let’s talk!