The main role of the industrial programmer is to set up, optimize and maintain control systems to link the production equipment with connectivity towards optimizing the production and the data related in accordance with he group’s IT rules. Program the solutions to manage data and leverage the many possibilities of industrial computing to increase productivity and reduce production costs. Develop and integrate the operator interfaces with production equipment to ensures flexibility and versatility. Contribute actively to the deployment of our Industry 4.0 strategy.
– Participate in the modification / evolution of applications and systems in the manufacturing area to support production supervision.
– Ensure th conformity / compliance of solutions with the group rules.
– Industry 4.0 / automation: design the deployment and transfer of existing tools to exploit databases and facilitate their accessibility by staff (SQL)
– Develop databases, analyses and manage data and extract information leading to process and ERP system optimization
– Validate and support the implementation of PLCs, HMIs & robots solutions
– Execute root cause analysis to understand technical issues and validate requirements to resolve issues.
– Support internal customers to solve issues.
– Execute test plans, generate test reports and demonstrate compliance with requirements.
– Manage multiple projects and ensure deadline are met.
– Work with the project design team to design a control system that will enable the machine to perform its intended function safely and reliably.
Experience with Enterprises SQL Server functionalities
(if possible Certification Microsoft SQL Server)
3-5 years of experience in data treatment
Experience wih SAP
A first experience with PLC (Allen Bradley, Siemens, Omron, etc.), HMI (Rockwell, Siemens, ABB, etc.) and industrial robot programmming would be highly appreciated
Experience with industrial networking
Experience in large company with established international structure
Bilingual – French and English.
The ContiTech division develops, manufactures and markets products, systems and intelligent components made of rubber, plastic, metal and fabric. They are used in machine and plant engineering, mining, agriculture, the automotive industry and other important sectors of the future.