LIFE AT BRP
We create innovative ways to move – on snow, water, asphalt. In the air, on the ground and everywhere in between.
Built on a 75-year tradition of ingenuity and intensive customer focus, BRP is headquartered in the Canadian town of Valcourt, Quebec and operates manufacturing facilities in Canada, the United States, Mexico, Finland, and Austria. We have a total workforce of more than 12,600 driven, resourceful people.
Our portfolio of industry-leading and distinctive products includes Ski-Doo and Lynx snowmobiles, Sea-Doo watercraft, Can-Am on- and off-road vehicles, Alumacraft, Manitou, Quintrex, Stacer and Savage boats, Evinrude and Rotax marine propulsion systems as well as Rotax engines for karts, motorcycles and recreational aircraft. We support our lines of product with a dedicated parts, accessories and clothing business to fully enhance your riding experience.
Because it’s not about the destination. It’s about the journey. Yours.
We are passionate and qualified; by joining BRP, you will evolve within an experienced team that will welcome you with open arms.
Follow us on:
- LinkedIn @BRP;
- Twitter @BRPnews;
- Facebook @BRPinfo.
Are you ready to be part of a dynamic team in charge of North American and international inbound transportation operations? Located at BRP’s center of expertise, the team’s main mission is to ensure that the transportation of raw materials is carried out optimally to supply our assembly plants and our distribution center within the agreed deadlines and while optimizing the costs related to logistics. The department is also responsible for contributing to product development activities and manufacturing strategy, as well as supporting the logistics teams located in our manufacturing sites with multiple tactical and strategic issues.
WHY JOIN THE TEAM?
- Synthesized data from different sources & analyze logistics data and costs to target transportation opportunities
- Understand and prepare quarterly forecasting and annual budgeting for overseas freight for Valcourt team scope of business
- Support Valcourt transportation team on a variety of tactical initiatives
- Build executive summary on operations challenges for Inbound Transportation Coordinator and/or Manager
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- University or college education in engineering, logistics management, administration or any other relevant field
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel (specifically for data processing) and PowerPoint
- Spoken and written bilingualism (English and French), advanced level (4/5)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Access, Power BI, SQL, SAP ERP (WM, MM, PP) considered an asset
- Driven individual, strong sense of initiative, autonomy, structure and rigour
- Propensity for project-based work and development/implementation of strategies
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Innovative and curious mind with an attention to detail
- Interpersonal skills
- Proficiency at synthesizing and communicating complex information to a variety of audiences
This position is based in Valcourt, Quebec.
AN EXCEPTIONAL AREA! >