Bill Gosling Outsourcingis committed to the career development of our people. If you are interested in joining a company with modern facilities and a team environment, click on the “Apply” button to get started!
Bill Gosling Outsourcing provides business solutions to our clients with various types of services including Customer Service, Accounts Receivable Management, Customer Sales, Contact Centre Technology, and Business Process Outsourcing. With over 60 years in the call centre industry, we have the technology and resources to help our clients get their brand where it needs to be and grow their business.
We are currently looking for an HRIS Analyst to add to our Team.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As the HRIS Analyst, you will be in charge of maintaining the system, implementing (process) improvements, ensuring data quality, and analyzing and reporting on the data in theHRIS. TheHRIS Analystis also often the go-to subject matter expert for the system used in the organization.
- Serve as the internal expert of our Workday ERP system, with specific competency in one specific area of expertise.
- Manage (maintain and update) the configurations for this enterprise-wide system.
- Assist in the implementation of additional Workday modules, if required
- Improve system processes by exploring system configuration options.
- Maintain system audits of the Workday production environment.
- Support Change Management policies and procedures to ensure that changes to the systems are introduced in a controlled manner.
- Perform Level 2 support on the application by working with HR functional owners and potentially vendors.
- Provide backup support for HRIS Manager
- Ensure Workday related processes meet business requirements and deadlines.
- Support Workday security, users and permissions, security groups, rights management, if required
- Schedule maintenance execution and communication with users.
- Coordinate system software updates including planning/scheduling and testing with other HRIS analysts and business subject matter experts (SME’s).
- 1+ years’ experience working with Workday or other HRIS system is required
- Experience working with ERP systems, preferably in the areas of recruitment, learning, human resources and/or finance would be an asset
- Workday and/or other HRIS formal training is required
- College Diploma or University Degree, or equivalent in the Human Resources or Information Technology field, would be an asset
- Business Analyst or Project Management certification would be an asset.
WHY WORK WITH US
- Annual Salary $50,000 to $55,000, based on experience
- WFH is available
- Health & Dental Benefits available
- Games room, lunch room and in house gym
- Casual Dress Code
- Amazing work culture where you can learn and grow
WHERE ARE WE
16635 Yonge St., Unit 26 (at Mulock)
CHECK US OUT FOR YOURSELF
Twitter & Instagram: @bgocareers
Facebook & Linked: @BillGoslingOutsourcing
Website – https://www.billgosling.com/careers
Apply now or reach one of our Branch Recruiters at 1-888-372-5708 or by emailing us at [email protected]
Bill Gosling Outsourcing welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.