Arobas personnel is looking for a HR business analyst for a contract for one at our clients located in Montréal.
*The position will be remote for the duration of the Covid-19 situation*
What does your day to day look like?
- Collaborates with HR subject matter experts to document user stories, frequently asked questions and how HR content is currently made available to end users (i.e. employees) via our self-serve channels
- Facilitates group discussions and/or interviews with employees to understand and document their needs
- Conducts data analyses and identifies opportunities for improved employee experience through HR content design and structure
- Collaborate with the project team to design the new flow and structure of the targeted content while acting as the end user’s advocate in the development process
- Provides project management support on simultaneous content redesign projects
- Supports HR subject matter experts with organizing and structuring key HR documents for optimal governance
What we’re looking for?
- 3 years of process analyst experience
- Project management experience, excellent planning and organizational skills
- Proven analytical and critical thinking skills
- Facilitation of meetings, feedback sessions and briefings
- Self-starter who is able to work independently, enjoys creating and implementing new initiatives
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to listen, understand, and respond effectively
- Creative and enjoys taking on new projects and implementing new ideas that serve the mission of an organization
- User Experience and User Interface design experience an asset