ConeTec, as a part of the Soletanche Freyssinet Group, is looking to fill this position on behalf of the Soletanche Freyssinet IT department. Soletanche Freyssinet is a world leader in soil, structural and nuclear engineering .
The Group brings together an unparalleled array of construction and engineering expertise. Soletanche Bachy, Menard, ConeTec, Terre Armée, Freyssinet, Nuvia and Sixense provide technical excellence to ensure structure performance and sustainability.
Each of our brands has its own expertise and its own range of solutions and services. Soletanche Freyssinet supports the expansion of its brands by providing the resources to extend their worldwide networks and broaden their technology portfolios.
The Help Desk Specialist reports to the Manager of IT and is responsible for providing customer service-oriented technical support, as the company’s first point of contact, to both local and remote end users in an efficient and accurate manner.
- Provide first level contact and convey resolutions to customer issues
- Deploy and maintain Windows 10 desktops and laptops
- Deploy and maintain printers and IP phones
- Properly escalate unresolved queries to the next level of support
- Track, route and redirect problems to correct resources
- Update customer data and produce activity reports
- Walk customers through problem solving processes
- Follow up with customers, provide feedback and see problems through to resolution
- Utilize excellent customer service skills and exceed customers’ expectations
- Ensure proper recording, documentation and closure
- Recommend procedure modifications or improvements
- Preserve and grow your knowledge of help desk procedures, products and services
- 3+ years of experience in providing help desk support
- Proficiency in English
- Proficiency with Windows 7, 8, 10; Office 2013, 2016 and 365
- Working knowledge of help desk software and remote control solutions
- Experience preparing computers for users using a deployment server
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Basic network skills and understanding of network processes
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to tackle complex problems, and work with team to resolve
- Attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Other Duties :
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for their job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Apply for This Job