Do you have either nursing or informatics experience in a hospital setting and/or sales demo experience with healthcare software?
Are you bilingual?
Harris Clinical Solutions is looking for a Healthcare Sales Support Specialist to join our team!
As the Sales Support Specialist you will bring knowledge of hospital workflows and processes and coordinate sales activities for the North American sales territory, including creating and managing sales and service orders, scheduling activities, managing customer accounts, and delivering sales demos and owning the demo environments.
You will take direction from the territory sales representative and drive customer interactions.
What will be your impact:
- Establish yourself as the subject matter expert for our software solutions
- Handle all sales activities to enable the territory sales representative to communicate full-time with prospects and customers.
- Manage customer accounts by handling all sales and service orders, and coordinating internal resources to address Sales & Marketing requests.
- Work closely with the sales team to conduct online and onsite software product demonstrations selling the benefits of our solutions.
- Gain thorough understanding of business practices as they relate to the Business Unit.
- Develop techniques and practices for effective presentations.
- Assist in completion of the functional sections of Requests for Information/Proposal.
- Confirm feasibility of bids.
- Recommend changes to the products or processes which would improve quality for the customer.
What we would like to see:
- Comprehensive understanding of hospital workflows and processes
- Self-directed individual who can effectively coordinate and collaborate with internal resources, as well as display initiative.
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship with prospects and customers.
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to communicate at all levels within an organization.
- Strong attention to detail and customer focus.
- Ability to interpret customer requirements and fulfill customer needs.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to recognize and develop new opportunities.
What will make you stand out:
- Drive for proficiency to become the product expert for the Sales & Marketing organization.
- Software demonstration experience
- Excellent analytical thinking.
What we offer:
- Opportunity for challenging projects and professional growth
- Strong team environment
- Ability to make impact in business processes and practices
- Comprehensive benefit package
- And more!
Harris Healthcare has focused 100% on healthcare and providing solutions to improve productivity, efficiency and accessibility, ensure regulatory and legal compliance, and enhance the quality of patient care and safety while keeping the financial side of hospital operations securely in the black. Within Harris Healthcare you will find an extensive suite of clinical, financial, scheduling, and planning solutions as well as all the related services you would expect.
Our solutions can be mixed and matched to meet the needs of small practices or large IDN networks, and are used in hospitals and health systems and their associated facilities throughout the world.