Kraft Heinz, The Company
As one of the world’s largest food and beverage companies, we are proud to spark joy around mealtimes with a global portfolio of more than 200 brands. Some are iconic brands like Philadelphia Cream Cheese, Kraft Peanut Butter, Kraft Dinner and Heinz Ketchup. Others are fast growing new sensations that defy status quo like CRAVE. No matter the brand, we are united under one visionTo Be the Best Food Company, Growing a Better World. Bringing this vision to life are our 36,000+ teammates around the world, making food people love.
Together, we help provide meals to those in need through our global partnership and commitment with Rise Against Hunger. And we also stand committed to sustainability, and the health of our planet and its people.
Every day, we are transforming the food industry with bold thinking and unprecedented results. If you’re passionate like us and ready to create the future, build on a storied legacy, and participate as a conscientious global citizen there’s one thing to dojoin us.
Our Culture of Ownership, Meritocracy and Collaboration
We’re not afraid to think differently. Embrace new ideas. Dream big. It all comes down to the way we empower our people to own their work. It’s true Our employees are our competitive advantage.
As part of the Kraft Heinz family you’re supported to grow and achieve. You’re recognized and rewarded for outstanding performance at every level. You’re given the opportunity to leave your mark and build legacies. But you won’t do it alone. This is where our values and teamwork thrives and collaborative spirit fuels every day.
The Head of Returns & Allowances is focused on providing clear visibility, and developing targets and KPI’s for the Returns & Allowances budget, to drive efficiencies in these investments.
- Champion all returns and allowances projects and develop action plans from findings
- Understand and segment financials spent by category, and by customers
- Establish clear and trackable KPIs with customers
- Leading routine touchpoints with cross-functional teams, as well as executive leadership
- Work collaboratively across functions (Sales, Finance, Operations, Marketing, etc.) with their respective leaders to resolve issues and drive recommended changes
- Drive continuous optimization solutions for Kraft Heinz through customer partnerships and through efficient customer PROGRAM management
- Identify industry best practices in customer facing activities and solutions and evaluate for adoption at Kraft Heinz
- External communication lead: Be the single point of contact related to all Returns and Allowance discussions. This includes, but IS not limited to direct communication with supply chain vice presidents, directors along with senior merchandising leaders
- Drive daily and weekly routines across team to ensure key deliverables are being met for the Canada Zone
- Bachelor degree required in a relevant field; MBA an asset
- Experience working in customer-facing roles, sales, operations, supply chain
- Experience working with retailers and understanding of how their P&Ls work
- Must have experience working with trade budgets and financials
- Proficient with Microsoft applications, especially Excel
- Quantitative and analytical skills: ability to analyze ambiguous data, determine key information elements, develop optimal plans, and recommend & execute action plans that weigh risks and benefits.
- Possesses strong cross-functional leadership capability
- Succeeds at influencing a wide spectrum of stakeholders
Kraft Heinz is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will be considered for our opportunities, regardless of race, religion, faith, creed, age, ethnicity, marital status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or disability. Job seekers with disabilities who require accommodation during the recruitment process or would like more details about accessibility should contact: [email protected]