Kepler is changing the face of satellite communications by launching a constellation of telecommunication nanosatellites! With the recent success of our Series A funding, a handful of early customers, and our first 15 satellites in orbit, Kepler is currently doubling in size!
This role will support both our marketing and brand development efforts as well as lead the charge in the development and deployment of Kepler’s external-facing communications via our website, collateral, and other communication pieces.
You will have overall responsibility for building, launching and maintaining Kepler’s web presence. This includes the Kepler site as well as activities across social media. To be successful in this role, Graphic Design abilities are required, from the creation of compelling web designs to content creation for sales and marketing materials.
- Execute all web design projects including landing pages and mircosites
- Develop creative to support website content, including blog posts, home page sliders, animations, etc.
- Utilize existing website to maintain and create landing pages optimized for multiple devices and screen sizes
- Perform usability testing and quality control
- Develop and creatively evolve graphics for media assets including sales brochures, whitepapers, infographics, banners, print and online ad campaigns with guidance from the Marketing team
- Strictly adhere to all corporate brand guidelines and design standards
- Review all designs individually or as a team, and give input on projects
- Build and maintain relationships with internal cross-functional teams (i.e. Marketing, Sales, Business Development and Engineering etc.)
- Manage external supplier relationships
- Proficient in web development languages and tools such as HTML, CSS, PHP – preferably with a framework such as Laravel, Google Webmaster Tools, and proficient in graphic design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, etc.
- 1-2+ years’ professional experience in a corporate environment
- Expertise in: creative design issues, including branding, graphic design, user centered design, typography, and marketing
- Knowledge of Internet technology issues and the implications for customer experience, including cross-platform issues (Windows/Mac) and cross-browser issues
- Knowledge of design principles in print, online and social media contexts
- Photography experience
- Skills in motion graphics and video editing
- Formal training and/or education in graphic design
Kepler Communications Inc. is committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We welcome applications from: women, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, ethnic minorities, visible minorities, people who identify as LGBT and others who may contribute to diversification in our workplace.
As part of our commitment to accessibility for all persons with disabilities, Kepler will, upon the request of the applicant, provide accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure equal access to applicants with disabilities. Please contact our People & Culture team, through our Career Page to make your accommodation needs known and we will consult with you to ensure suitable accommodation is provided.