Come and join us for a collaborative experience!
We are passionate about technology, innovation and collaboration. Through methodologies such as Agile, we deliver added value to our clients on a daily basis. In our offices or at the client’s premises, our teams can take advantage of collaborative spaces that encourage creativity. We rely on interpersonal exchanges and the sharing of expertise to give our clients the best in IT.
At CGI, we’re career players. You’ll join a dynamic, creative team that enjoys working together and likes to get together at events outside of work. You will experience the benefits of a multinational company that allows you to build your career in a company that maintains its core values. We work on multiple mandates, which opens the door to many opportunities within CGI.
CGI focuses on each of us, offering a personalized training plan, interesting benefits and flexible schedules that allow us to balance our personal life and career.
Roles and responsibilities
– Participate in the technical analysis of needs
– Participate in the development of the design and architecture of the solution
– Propose innovative solutions
– Implement and code the solution, including unit testing and test automation
– Working in a spirit of collaboration and sharing with other team members
– Applying best development practices
– Have a direct impact on the customer experience
– Produce POCs or client DEMOs
– Facilitate meetings to present the client or team
– Coaching and/or coaching and training of junior profiles
– Demonstrate organisational, methodological and analytical skills
– Demonstrate interpersonal skills and ensure effective communication
– Demonstrate a sense of initiative, autonomy, proactivity and rigour;
– Ability to adapt quickly to change;
– Ability to document and popularize technical information.
– Intervene on support or maintenance mandates as required, bringing your expertise and your problem-solving skills to the table
Qualities required to succeed in this role
– Strong knowledge of .NET/C#, Java, Python, Flask, R, C, C++, Scala, java Hybris, Intershop, Solr, SQL, NOSQL, Script Shell, AEM
– Excellent knowledge of technologies: Web API, Entity Framework
– SOA experience with SOAP, REST and the WS*, Swagger, RAML, security standards (JWT, Oauth xx, SSL…)
– Knowledge of the main NodeJS frameworks on the market: ExpressJS and NestJS, KoaJS …
– Knowledge for the back end : Spring boot, SOAP, Rest API, Microservices, DevOps, Docker, Kubernetes,PHP, Drupal, Symphony, Kafka
– Knowledge of tools such as Jenkins, Bitbucket, Git, NPM, Mocha/Jest, Jira, Confluence, Cucumber, Selenium, Sonar, Postman, Cast, Openshift, Chef, Ansible, Puppet
– Ability to quickly build up competence in new technologies or development languages Front-End or Back-End
– Knowledge of architecture Microservices, UWP,XAML, Azure, AWS, GCP, Prism, MEF (Managed Extensibility Framework), WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation), WCF (Windows Communication Foundation), WIF (Windows Identity Foundation), WWF (Windows Workflow Foundation), etc.
– Knowledge SQL SERVER, Oracle, DataBricks, Denodo, IoT, Androïd, MS SQL, MySQL, MongoDB, Cassandra, Service Now
– Experience in web project development and digital transformation
– Knowledge of Agile, TDD, ATDD, BDD, XP, Scrum, Safe Agile methodology
– Knowledge of unit and functional test automation (Robot framework, selenium, appium)
– Taste to learn and improve oneself
– Fluency in French and English
– Experience in test architecture
– Experience in the preparation and execution of detailed test plans
– Experience in analysing and collecting customer requirements
– Experience with business and customer management systems: SAP, SalesForce, PeopleSoft, MS Dynamics,
– Knowledge in the development of data or mega-data oriented applications
– Knowledge Datawarehouse, Snowflake, ETL type Informatica, Matillion, Talend, SSIS, SSRS etc…
– Experience in the implementation of applications with IIB and MQ series
– Experience in application server implementations with Websphere Application Server, JBoss, IIS and Tomcat
– Development experience with Apache WEB and IIS servers
– Experience in working with SOA governance and monitoring
– Experience in the development of infrastructure applications in AWS, Azure, GCP
– Knowledge of BPM such as IBM BPM
At CGI, we are a team of builders. Each of our members (or employees) helps build their own company – a firm that brings together more than 70,000 professionals in 40 countries. Founded in 1976, CGI is a leading provider of information technology and business process consulting services that contribute to its clients’ success. Our clients and members alike can rely on our global resources, expertise, stability and seasoned professionals to deliver results. We invite you to join us. For more information: www.cgi.com.
This offer is a great opportunity to join a winning team. CGI offers attractive compensation packages and opportunities for growth and professional development. Benefits for permanent full-time members are effective from day one and include paid holiday, profit-sharing and a Share Purchase Plan.
We thank all applicants for their interest in our company. However, only those candidates selected will be contacted.
Unsolicited applications from employment agencies will not be considered.
CGI PROMOTES EMPLOYMENT EQUITY.
What you can expect from us
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change-supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.