Tread is passively looking for Full Stack Software Engineers to join our development team. Though we don’t currently have an opening, we’re always looking for great talent and will be in touch if there’s a fit!
We are looking for self-driven individuals who want to be part of the direction of our product, who take pride in their work and are not afraid of getting their hands dirty with all parts of our product. Our solution is primarily implemented using React, Go, Elixir and Postgresql.
You’ll be working on
- Building and enhancing our server and microservices
- Designing, implementing and maintaining existing and new applications
- Have fun building high quality code
You should have
- 3+ years of development experience working on large web applications
- Experience working in agile environment
- Experience designing and implementing RESTful APIs
- Mastered Git
- An ability to demonstrate superior understanding of software development fundamentals
Nice to have
- Software development bootcamp diploma and/or Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or computer engineering
- Experience scaling applications directly on AWS
- Experience with Python
- Experience with Reactive and Event-Driven architectures
- Experience with TDD or BDD
- Experience with GraphQL
Please include any of your GitHub, LeetCode or HackerRank profiles with your application.
Why you’ll love working at Tread
- You’ll be in charge of your career with the power to shape initiatives, bring ideas to the table, and have your voice heard
- You’ll work on a meaningful product with a direct impact on the communities we live in and a historically underserved user base
- You’ll be part of an amazing environment that includes benefits from day 1 (including mental health), a dog friendly office, flexible working hours, and a team of folks who are humble, driven, and highly intelligent
We believe that diverse teams perform better and that fostering an inclusive work environment is a key part of growing a successful team. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to working with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.