Position at PokerStars
We are looking for a Full Stack Software Developer to join our Payments team in Richmond Hill.
You will be supporting our world leading gaming platform. The team is spread across multiple geographic locations including Toronto, Canada and Sofia, Bulgaria.
Are you our next star player?
You’ll be working on the development and delivery of web components supporting financial activities. This includes adding and maintaining payment methods, data collection for KYC regulations, back office reporting, and introducing new cashier optimizations to improve performance.
Why we need you:
You’ll be designing new features and maintaining the code base to meet the needs of the Payments business group. This includes:
- Developing of web components and supporting interfaces in a clean and efficient manner
- Providing feedback through peer code review
- Performing unit testing and assisting QA in integration testing
- Being accountable, and assisting in the finding and fixing of production issues
Who we’re looking for:
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- a degree in Computer science or related degree along with shown experience in a software development company
- Knowledge of Java and/or C++ development languages
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and WebSockets
- Intermediate SQL skills
- Clear understanding of modern software development principles and paradigms.
- Comfortable with Git and JIRA
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- $1,900 as congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
- discounts on local gyms, restaurants and events
- free snacks and catered lunch
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career.
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone interview. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: [email protected]
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.