Over the last 20 years, Intelerad has grown into a leader of the medical imaging software industry. Our distributed solutions play a vital role in the delivery of healthcare across 11 time zones and 3 continents. We take pride in being a world-class healthcare solutions company with more than 400 employees and over 1,000 customer sites. Our workplaces encourage growth and professional development.
We are Intelerad. Join us if you want to be the best version of yourself and make a difference in healthcare.
Come work with us and you will have chosen to work with a smart and motivated team in a fast-paced environment that is both challenging and rewarding with opportunities to learn new technologies and grow your skills. The technologies and applications you will be researching and developing will be used by medical professionals all over the world to treat patients and deliver first-class care. So, are you interested in truly making a difference in healthcare?
- Design, prototype, develop, test, document and maintain desktop and/or web-based applications with backend components
- Refine the software to continuously improve its performance
- Develop a deep understanding of our client’s needs
- Tackle issues that may arise across the full software stack
- Collaborate closely with Product Management and UX to design better solutions
- Balance deadlines, functionality, and quality
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, related discipline or equivalent skills and practical industry experience
- Solid experience using Java in complex application development (3+ years) – applicants with equivalent C++/C# experience can be considered
- Good experience with design patterns
- Experience designing and building complex data workflows for customers
- Understanding of web services development using Java (HTTP, REST APIs, Tomcat)
- Knowledge of multithreaded or event-driven programming
- Experience writing unit tests and e2e tests
- Ability to adapt to working with a wide array of technologies and languages
- Knowledgeable about building secure, scalable & resilient web applications is an asset
- Knowledge of DICOM, HL7 and medical imaging would be an asset
- Good experience with relational database design, SQL and design patterns
- Experience with Unix, shell scripts, command line
- Familiarity with radiology workflows
All applicants meeting minimum qualifications will be required to complete a 30 minute online assessment as part of your application.