David Aplin Group, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, has partnered with our client to recruit for a Full Stack Developer – Remote.
Our client is looking for a Full Stack Developer to join their growing team. This position is responsible for the development, evaluation, implementation, and maintenance of new software solutions, including maintenance and development of existing applications. Applications involve data collection, data storage, machine learning, and data visualization.
- Designing, coding, and debugging software applications using front-end frameworks and enterprise applications (full stack development).
- Performing Software analysis, code analysis, requirements analysis, software reviews, identification of code metrics, system risk analysis, software reliability analysis.
- Providing assistance with installations, system configuration, and third-party system integrations.
- Providing team members and clients with support and guidance.
The Ideal Candidate:
- At least 2 years experience in an enterprise software environment
- At least 2 years experience with a front end framework (Angular or React)
- Experience in developing/supporting enterprise web applications
- Experience with data visualization solutions like Tabular or Power BI
- Excellent communication and presentation skills are required
- Experience and familiarity with the Microsoft ecosystem
- A strong record of past projects and a native curiosity to build things
**Please note in order to be considered you must also include a strong code sample or github type account to review your work.
Our Client Offers:
- Opportunity to make a big impact, shape the product and the team
- Competitive salary
- Startup culture
- Matching RRSP
- Extended health care, vision & dental
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please click the send your resume in confidence directly to Ron Cantiveros ([email protected]) or Jim Juacalla ([email protected]), Aplin Information Technology. We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Visit our website at www.aplin.com to view our job opportunities, career tips, and tools. We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
WE APPRECIATE YOUR INTEREST IN DAVID APLIN GROUP.
If this is your first introduction to us, we invite you to become one of our satisfied candidates. David Aplin Group has been Canadian-owned since 1975. Our professional consultants are passionate about helping you find a fulfilling job or career and ensuring your complete satisfaction with our process. Our proven track record, over four decades long, is largely due to our team of highly skilled and successful specialists. Through superior service and a commitment to long-term relationships, we provide deep specialization in core areas for complete recruiting and HR solutions across Canada – all from one source. We look forward to exceeding your expectations!
Learn more about David Aplin Group and view all of our current job opportunities, career tips, and tools at www.aplin.com.