Full Stack Developer – Healthcare (M/F/D)Permanent position Full-Time Montréal
Are you a Full Stack Developer – Healthcare or would you like to become one?If your answer is yes, it’s your lucky day as we are looking for a dynamic and talented person to join our team in Montréal!
What will your rolebe?In this project, your main responsibilities will be:
- Develop digital training solutions for healthcare professionals using industry best practices ;
- Work in an agile environment ;
- Participate in design and code reviews ;
- Contribute to technical documentation ;
- Being curious about software development and keeping your skills sharp ;
- Develop code in Angular/Typescript and/or C# ;
- Contribute to CI/CD pipelines ;
What qualifications are we looking for?You have:
- BS degree in software engineering or computer science ;
- Minimum of 7 years experience in software development ;
- Experience with cloud development ;
- Experience with Azure (pipelines, resource management etc…) ;
- Experience with building, managing and deploying iOS/Android applications ;
- Experience with Angular (v7 or later) ;
- Experience with JS ES6, typescript and NodeJS/npm ;
- Experience with .NET ;
- Experience designing, implementing and using REST API ;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, in French and English.
Why join us?
- To acquire experience in different critical industries and projects while working for the same company;
- To have a competitive salary and a great benefits package (dental, life and medical insurance, RRSP matching, sick days, vacation);
- To access trainings that focus on expanding your knowledge while staying up to date with cutting edge technologies and best practices;
- To have a clear career development plan that suits your goals;
- To have the possibility of working abroad through our mobility program thanks to our international presence;
- To join a dynamic, specialized and fast-growing group where communication is key and where every team member is valued;
- To be part of a team where having fun is essential (team building events, 5 à 7, Marathon and more!).
Who are we?At Scalian, we are a leading multinationalengineering consulting firm with 3500 specialists and over 30 years ofexperience.
We are specialized in DigitalSystems (IT & Software and Systems Engineering) and Industrial Performance (QualityAssurance, Supply Chain and Project Management).
Our expertise serves various technological sectors as the aerospace,defense, rail and energy industries while providing distinctive support totheir development and operations.
Are you interested and would like to find out more?Apply and let’s talk!