Technology is foundational to all of Appnovation’s offerings, from consulting to digital innovation, to digital product and service creation. The technology department is focused on delivering software solutions that enable rich consumer experiences, from mobile and web applications to advanced analytics and machine learning, to content and engagement management service enablement platforms.
Inherent throughout our tech capabilities is deep expertise in the Software Development Life Cycle, a drive for creativity, a passion for the craft, and collaboration with other disciplines – all foundational ingredients in successful digital experiences and client partnerships.
We are looking for a passionate and skilled Full Stack Developer who enjoys building web sites, web applications and (hybrid) mobile applications with the ability to contribute to both server-side and client-side components. The successful candidate will join a highly motivated and experienced team to work on new and existing applications used by enterprises and large corporations worldwide.
YOU WILL HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO:
- Work as part of a cross-functional technology enabled services team to deliver high-quality web based systems
- Design and implement integrations between systems
- Define API specifications and create web services
- Create complex UI components and user flows
- Participate in business and technical discussions internally as well as externally with the clients
- Work with Project Managers and Business Analysts to propose technical solutions
- Communicate technical design alternatives, limitations and benefits
- Disseminate solutions and delegate tasks to developers
- Assist and coach the junior developers
WHO YOU ARE:
- Proven history of writing great code and completing complex software enhancements proficiently with a high level of quality
- 5+ years of relevant experience in software engineering.
- Strong JS skills, particularly with ES6, React, Vue, Angular, Express, Node
- Experience with with various PHP frameworks/CMS like Laravel, Drupal, and WordPress
- Experience with Java and Java based technologies and frameworks (Spring, Hibernate)
- Experience designing RESTful API
- Experience with microservices architecture
- Proficiency with relational databases and NoSQL databases. (MySQL, MongoDB, Couchbase, DynamoDB, PostgreSQL)
- Knowledge of version control systems and continuous integration systems (Git, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Travis CI).
- Proven experience in agile/scrum methodologies
- Experience with CloudComputing and Serverless Architecture. (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Solid analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent written documentation and client-facing presentation skills
- Understanding of software architectural patterns
- Unit and automated testing
- Continuous deployment process and infrastructure management
- Analytics, data analysis, reporting
Thank you for your interest in a career with Appnovation Technologies! Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Appnovation is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity and inclusion. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and accommodations are available upon request throughout the recruitment process.