Trend Micro, a global leader in cybersecurity, is passionate about making the world safe for exchanging digital information today and in the future. Artfully applying our XGen™ security strategy, our innovative solutions for consumers, businesses, and governments deliver connected security for data centers, cloud workloads, networks, and endpoints.
Optimized for leading environments, including Amazon Web Services, Microsoft® , and VMware® , our layered solutions enable organizations to automate the protection of valuable information from today’s threats. Our connected threat defense enables seamless sharing of threat intelligence and provides centralized visibility and investigation to make organizations their most resilient.
With over 6,500 employees in 50 countries and the world’s most advanced global threat research and intelligence, Trend Micro enables organizations to secure their connected world. www.trendmicro.com
Are you a skilled software developer looking for a new challenge?
As a part of theCloud Oneteam at Trend Micro, your role will be to design, implement, test, deploy and support high qualityserverless serviceson AWS. This is a software development role requiring exceptional programming skills, proven software design abilities and a high degree of adaptability and creativity. If you love writing beautiful, efficient, and productive code and have a passion for seeing your code in production continuously,then we want to talk to you.
We know that positive environment is key to our and your success and health. We invest a great deal in our environment and you.
- Top notch benefits and competitive compensation
- A place to grow your skills with continuous learning and opportunities with new and broad technology
- We understand if we are not making mistakes, we are not trying hard enough
- We know that diversity is critical to success
- Life balance is a priority
As a software developer, your day-to-day includes:
- Build and architect richAWSCloud Native applications with AWS API Gateway, Lambda, DynamoDB
- Building out the necessary back-end components to provide flexible APIs to the front-end as well as customers, and getting the data necessary using highly performant serverless and cloud native technologies
- Work with your squad in short sprints to achieve regular business andcustomeroutcomes
- Practice DevOps by analyzing telemetry to understand userbehaviourand softwareperformance
- Develop and own cloud-native software delivery pipeline to achieve rapid delivery to protection multiple times a dayusing Jenkins and Code Pipeline
As a software developer,you:
- Love to work on a great cross-functional team collaborating effectively with various groups to understand business objectives, customer needs and gaps, and deliver on the team objectives.
- Havegreat scripting skills and low tolerance for toil.
- Work fluently on a variety of platforms at varying heights in the software stack.
- Invest in learning and translates learning into change of behavior.
- Value telemetry and the ability to monitor and debug issues in the field.
- Desire to automate all aspects of the DevOps lifecycle from testing todeployment
- Like getting things done and care about how they get done
- Are proactive and self-directed, work well with uncertainty, and take the time to identify issues and opportunities
- Have the ability to perform in a fluid and fast-paced environment
- Bachelor in computer science, software engineering or equivalent
- 2+ yearsofexperiencewithapplication development experience including basic debugging, analysis, andoptimization
- 1+ years ofexperiencewith AWS Cloud native application development including AWS Lambda, API Gateway, DynamoDB, etc.
- AWS, Azure or GCP public cloud service providers infrastructure exposure
- Serverless Framework and related orchestration technologies
- Jenkins/Groovy CI/CD Pipeline Exposure
Trend Micro welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.