Trend Micro, a global leader in cybersecurity, is passionate about making the world safe for exchanging digital information today and in the future. Artfully applying our XGen™ security strategy, our innovative solutions for consumers, businesses, and governments deliver connected security for data centers, cloud workloads, networks, and endpoints.
Optimized for leading environments, including Amazon Web Services, Microsoft® , and VMware® , our layered solutions enable organizations to automate the protection of valuable information from today’s threats. Our connected threat defense enables seamless sharing of threat intelligence and provides centralized visibility and investigation to make organizations their most resilient.
With over 6,500 employees in 50 countries and the world’s most advanced global threat research and intelligence, Trend Micro enables organizations to secure their connected world. www.trendmicro.com
We are world leading Cybersecurity Company building the next generation of cloud security services to make the digital world a safer place to do business. We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to join a highly collaborative, innovative and diverse team in an environment that encourages ideas and understands the unique value of each individual.
We know that positive environment is key to our and your success and health. We invest a great deal in our environment and you.
- Top notch benefits and competitive compensation
- A place to grow your skills with continuous learning and opportunities with new and broad technology
- We understand if we are not making mistakes, we are not trying hard enough
- We know that diversity is critical to success
- Life balance is a priority
Who you are:
- Have a keen interest in cybersecurity. If you don’t have experience that is ok, with the right attitude and aptitude we know you can learn
- A team player in a highly collaborative environment to iterate on solutions that delight our customers
- Are eager and comfortable around:
- Back end languages and technology (Golang, Python, Java, SQL/NoSQL)
- API development
- Understand CI/CD and how it requires a team wide commitment to testing automation and pipeline development (Jenkins)
- Docker and Kubernetes (e.g. AWS EKS, OpenShift, AKS, GKE)
- Cloud technology (e.g. serverless, AWS Gateway, DynamoDB, CloudFormation/Terraform, CloudWatch, IAM)
- Ability to communicate verbally and written
- ‘Own it’ mentality – Be able to take ownership of a task from inception to completion
- Ability to perform in a fluid and fast paced environment
- Bachelor of Science degree in related discipline, advanced degree desired
- At least 2-7 years of continuous development in cloud development ecosystem
Trend Micro welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.